Wrecked Shrimp BoatWrecked Shrimp Boat3.855.
Enter your address to find a store near you.
New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
Building starts the fun
Digital play experience starts right after the fun build.
Find and capture ghosts
Use the app to find and capture ghosts floating around the model.
Wheel interacts with app
Turning the wheel interacts with the mini game in the app.
Break apart the shrimp boat
Shrimp boat splits apart to play out shipwreck adventures.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Captain Archibald.
Scan the model with the app
Combine physical play with digital fun for hours of extra playtime.
Includes Parker and Jack Davids minifiguresPlus Captain Jones and Jones Jr. minifigures, Spencer the ghost dog and albino alligator figures and other accessory elements.
Immerse youngsters in fun ghost-catching adventures with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70419 Wrecked Shrimp Boat playset. This awesome playset combines a buildable LEGO model with a game app for kids to deliver a fully interactive play experience. Download the app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find and ghosts to defeat and collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set takes LEGO play to a new dimension! With a toy shrimp boat that splits in two and a haunted, brick-built cliff, this building toy for kids is full of cool details to kick-start hours of imaginative play. The 2 hero minifigures, haunted captain and son minifigures, cute ghost dog figure and albino alligator figure adds a lot of fun play-starters.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at the Wrecked Shrimp Boat to make this building set for kids come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy for kids includes 4 minifigures: heroes Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson, Captain Jonas and his son, Jonas Jr., plus Davids's ghost dog, Spencer, and the legendary albino alligator to role-play the action in the story.
- This Wrecked Shrimp Boat playset features a cool, nautical-inspired shrimp boat that can split into two and be put together again, as well as a brick-built cliff that can become haunted.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the AR app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Shipwreck on the island measures over 7” (19cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Shrimp Boat measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 23 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of real and digital funBenjaminC | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe hidden side theme with its very clever app is something new, even down to the box design. The build is made up of a rocky piece of land with some plants growing from it and a spooky secret too. The boat itself comes together quite easily but some of the pieces are a little wobbly in my clumsy hands. But the finished look is great and with a few stickers looks very realistic for a fairly small build. Here are for great figures, a ghost dog and new tan crocodile. One of the figures has spare parts to transform him into a ghost and all he figures look great. It’s good to get the main characters in a small set and at a decent price. Well worth the £25.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- in 6 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Quite a cool setTbyhlms | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe minifigures of this set are very good - Jack, Spencer (the ghost dog) and Parker (although these three are used in pretty much every hidden side set) Captain Jonas (both his haunted and not haunted forms are absolutely incredible, love the octopus arms) and Jonas jr (the innocent civilian of the set, an alright minifigure). The side builds of this are also very nice, including a kayak for Jack, Parker and Spencer to row along in; an albino/ghost crocodile/alligator; and some terrain to act as a stand for the wrecked boat. I really like this because it makes the whole set into a display piece, and also the rock in the middle can pop up to reveal a ghostly/possessed face underneath. The main build of the set is very nice also, although I am a bit upset about the number of stickers used instead of prints. In fact, I do not think there is a single printed piece on the boat apart from the commonly used 2x2 slope piece. The front part of the boat is really the part where someone would control it, and the back is where they would keep the shrimp/fish they have caught. 6 pieces are used to make shrimp in the back, which I think is a nice little detail. The spinner thing (used to scan for gloom in the app) also sits on the back of the boat, representing (I think) net or rope. The boat can easily spilt in two, which I think is pretty cool for when they get shipwrecked. I'm quite disappointed with how much of the set works with the app. The kayak, croc/gator and terrain are completely ignored and you only ever interact with the boat. In addition to the boat being the only thing you interact with, the only thing to interact with is the spinner thing (for scanning for gloom) and putting a minifigure on a brick to scan. It's a shame :(. Overall, I think that this set is quite nice (and a fun build), although doesn't interact with the app as much as I thought it would. A strong set, although not the strongest of the wave (and that's not the set's fault - it's just that the other sets set quite a high bar that I do not really thing this set meets.)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- in 28 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great BoatBaxterpoo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved this build. The only thing i was disappointed in was the double torso on the Captain Archibald. It is great that the boat can be left whole or split in half. It was a fun build and gives many hours of pliability.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wrecked Shrimp Boat
- in 22 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Love the concept, app lets it down.ralex09 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was super excited to buy the hidden side sets. My son and I built the set and went to download the app which only works on my iPad (check phone compatibility before you buy the set). The first issue we had was that the scanning of the set only works in portrait mode and not in landscape which was tricky to hold the iPad and try to scan and tap to shoot the ghosts. The set is great, but the app lets the experience down, I hope there will be some app updates in the future to improve the experience.September 5, 2019Marine, Customer ServiceYou are right, the app will require your device to have AR compatibility, you can always check the compatibility of your device on LEGO.build/DeviceCheck. When you're playing with the physical sets (normal mode) you can only use portrait mode, but if you're playing as a ghost then you'll use landscape! If you need some tips or help with the app, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.build/Service. Happy ghosts hunting!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Wrecked Shrimp Boat