- Hard to Find Items
- Winter Village Cottage
Winter Village Cottage
Continuing the winter series, build the Winter Village Cottage for a perfect holiday home. Seat Grandpa snugly by the fireplace with his newspaper as you help Dad to put up the tree, then bake a feast in the kitchen with Mom! When it's time to stock up the storage shed with firewood, bring the kids for a ride with Dad on the sled watch him cut the wood with his chainsaw deep in the forest. When the snow gets really deep, clear the road with the snowplow, take all of the kids skiing or build an igloo to play in. There's no cozier place to spend long, frosty nights!
- Includes 8 minifigures: mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, 3 children and snowplow driver with assorted accessories
- Features cottage, storage shed, igloo, streetlamp, sled and snowplow
- Accessories include kitten, owl, fireplace with LEGO® light brick function, chandelier, Christmas tree, wreath, gifts, armchair, kitchen appliances and bed
- Storage shed features tools and firewood elements
- Igloo features fireplace and removable roof
- Rare elements and colors included
- Detach the snowplow to store it in the back of the truck!
- Make the fireplace glow with the LEGO light brick!
- Decorate the cottage!
- Fetch firewood with the sled!
- Drive the snowplow!
- Cottage measures 6.7” (17cm) high, 9.8” (25cm) wide and 5.5” (14cm) deep
- Storage shed measures 4.3” (11cm) high, 2.7” (7cm) wide and 2.7” (7cm) deep
- Igloo measures 2.7” (7cm) high, 2.7” (7cm) wide and 2.7” (7cm) deep
- Snowplow measures 2.7” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long (with plow attached) and 2.3” (6cm) wide
- Combine with other Winter Village items, like 10216 Winter Village Bakery or 10222 Winter Village Post Office!
- November 25th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Merry Christmas! (Well not long now!)SpongeB09 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Having purchased all the other Christmas village sets I was concerned that the cottage would be too big and not fit in. I decided to take the risk, worth it? Wholeheartedly! It fits in beautifully with the other sets and looks amazing. Even the 'extras' like the igloo and detailed tool shed look great. Fantastic detail inside from the kitchen, bedroom full of toys and cosy sitting room with an amazing light up fireplace. I would recommend this set to anyone and have had really positive comments from all who have seen it, well done lego folks! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- December 10th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great, Huge, Christmas Set!WookieCookie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I love this set because it is much bigger than all the other lego Christmas sets, and the cottage dwarfs in comparison to the other 3 Christmas sets. If you have all of the other Christmas sets like I do, you might be disappointed because it it a little to big to fit in the town naturally. But that is the only downside to its huge-ness. The house is very roomy, the light up fireplace is cool, and all the other features, (the snowplow, the work shed, the igloo, ect.) are very cool, and now I have something to plow all this snow! :) All in all, I would give this set 4½ bricks because of the overall huge-ness of the cottage kinda dwarfs everything else, making the scene unnatural. But otherwise, I would definitely recommend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- November 12th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Choice!!Drewbear | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Finaly got my Lego winter Village started!! Gotta get the rest of them before they run out.. (Like the Winter Village Toy shop). I was hoping they revive the Carousel. it would have been the Centre piece.. For now, this would be it! Thanks LEGO!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- November 9th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Cottage RockdGeordiemark | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Well, what as fun couple of nights I've had. Last night I built the sled, igloo, hut & characters and started the cottage. Tonight I finished it. Wow, I want to move in, the living room with illuminated fire is so cosy and very Christmassy. All Lego fans should look at this item, it's expensive But a real treasure. Merry Christmas everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage