- Hard to Find Items
- Winter Village Cottage
Winter Village Cottage
Continuing the winter series, build the Winter Village Cottage for a perfect holiday home. Seat Grandpa snugly by the fireplace with his newspaper as you help Dad to put up the tree, then bake a feast in the kitchen with Mom! When it's time to stock up the storage shed with firewood, bring the kids for a ride with Dad on the sled watch him cut the wood with his chainsaw deep in the forest. When the snow gets really deep, clear the road with the snowplow, take all of the kids skiing or build an igloo to play in. There's no cozier place to spend long, frosty nights!
- Includes 8 minifigures: mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, 3 children and snowplow driver with assorted accessories
- Features cottage, storage shed, igloo, streetlamp, sled and snowplow
- Accessories include kitten, owl, fireplace with LEGO® light brick function, chandelier, Christmas tree, wreath, gifts, armchair, kitchen appliances and bed
- Storage shed features tools and firewood elements
- Igloo features fireplace and removable roof
- Rare elements and colors included
- Detach the snowplow to store it in the back of the truck!
- Make the fireplace glow with the LEGO light brick!
- Decorate the cottage!
- Fetch firewood with the sled!
- Drive the snowplow!
- Cottage measures 6.7” (17cm) high, 9.8” (25cm) wide and 5.5” (14cm) deep
- Storage shed measures 4.3” (11cm) high, 2.7” (7cm) wide and 2.7” (7cm) deep
- Igloo measures 2.7” (7cm) high, 2.7” (7cm) wide and 2.7” (7cm) deep
- Snowplow measures 2.7” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long (with plow attached) and 2.3” (6cm) wide
- Combine with other Winter Village items, like 10216 Winter Village Bakery or 10222 Winter Village Post Office!
- November 25th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Merry Christmas! (Well not long now!)I would recommend this to a friend!Having purchased all the other Christmas village sets I was concerned that the cottage would be too big and not fit in. I decided to take the risk, worth it? Wholeheartedly! It fits in beautifully with the other sets and looks amazing. Even the 'extras' like the igloo and detailed tool shed look great. Fantastic detail inside from the kitchen, bedroom full of toys and cosy sitting room with an amazing light up fireplace. I would recommend this set to anyone and have had really positive comments from all who have seen it, well done lego folks! :)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- December 10th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great, Huge, Christmas Set!I would recommend this to a friend!I love this set because it is much bigger than all the other lego Christmas sets, and the cottage dwarfs in comparison to the other 3 Christmas sets. If you have all of the other Christmas sets like I do, you might be disappointed because it it a little to big to fit in the town naturally. But that is the only downside to its huge-ness. The house is very roomy, the light up fireplace is cool, and all the other features, (the snowplow, the work shed, the igloo, ect.) are very cool, and now I have something to plow all this snow! :) All in all, I would give this set 4½ bricks because of the overall huge-ness of the cottage kinda dwarfs everything else, making the scene unnatural. But otherwise, I would definitely recommend this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- November 25th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0By far the best winter village set.I would recommend this to a friend!This was a very exiting purchase for me seeing that I have not taken much interest in the winter village sets in the previous years.I was stunned by the detail in the house and the armchair, bed, tree, nightstand, and most of all the beauty in the living room and kitchen. Lego has done a great job with this set and I am defiantly getting next years addition to the winter village line. Pro's Nice Workshop which is way better than you think. Very nice Minifigures. Great baby blue bricks Light up brick in fireplace Detailed kitchen with tile floor and counters, stove, drawers,and a pan Presents!!! Cons The newspaper and painting are stickers.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- December 3rd, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Addition to Christmas SetKathie |I would recommend this to a friend!I just finished putting this set together and had a great time with it. I hesitated to buy it because of the price but went ahead anyway and I am glad I did. I will look foreward to next years addition. the details in this set are amazing. I spent a lot of time looking at each part of the set as I built it so I could really enjoy it. I have all of the Lego Christmas Village pieces including the 2012 special edition that was only available a short time. Putting the whole set together has been a truly joyful experience.. Here is a hint to the person who commented that the door didn't work because of the roof. If you put the door in so it opens inward it works fine.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage