Storm into battle against the Outriders and save Ant-Man with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers 76124 War Machine Buster. This awesome posable mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 6-stud rapid shooter, 2 detachable stud-shooting cannons, 2 flick missiles, gripping hands and an opening storage compartment for extra ammo. This hot construction toy has 4 minifigures—including War Machine and Ant-Man, both with new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration—to recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies.
- This buildable superhero playset includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: War Machine, Ant-Man and 2 Outriders.
- War Machine Buster mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 6-stud rapid shooter, 2 detachable stud-shooting cannons, 2 flick missiles, posable arms and legs, gripping hands and an opening storage compartment for extra ammo.
- Detach the stud-shooting cannons and place in the War Machine minifigure's hands and on his shoulder.
- The War Machine and Ant-Man minifigures in this LEGO® building set for kids feature new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate thrilling action from the Marvel Avengers movies with this creative construction toy.
- War Machine Buster mech measures over 6” (17cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- November 5th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Civil WarI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the Marvel range but I had the mech suits and figured this would look good on the display shelf next to them. To be honest it looks okay but somehow it seems lesser than the Iron Man and Thanos Mech Suits. Certainly not a favourite. The build itself was uninspiring. I don't know if I just wasn't in the right head space for building that day or if it was the fact I was building on the couch instead of my usual location but it felt more like a chore than the fun it usually is. Some repetition in the build but I expected that because you know going in that building physical features is going to result in some repeating of steps. Fairly fragile when built so how it will stand up to play I'm not too sure. The limbs are ball jointed so do have flexibility and should stay in place fairly well. Good range of mini figures included which is the only saving grace for the kit for me. I'm sure if you really like the Marvel Avengers range that you will enjoy this far more than I did. Number Of Pieces: 362 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 1.5 HoursPlay Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35War Machine Buster
- April 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A New Upgrade for War MachineEllis |I would recommend this to a friend!I like this set and all the figures are great as well you have Ant Man aka Scott Lang and I like his space suit as well as his new helmet which I think looks alot better than the previous one I also like War Machine and his new style helmet and his space suit on him looks very cool as well the two outriders are nice but I like the onw with a different look with gold claws and a spike shoulder the War Buster I really like alot and is the same size as the other Hulkbuster from last year but I like all the weapons this armor has and can't wait to see what it will look like in the movie and this suit overall for Rhodey is like a giant walking tank.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55War Machine Buster
- May 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Whatever it takes"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Lego Collector, I needed to purchase this set as this is the best version of the Hulk-buster suit to date! The War Machine Buster's stickers and added weapons make it look amazing and intimidating. The new versions of Ant-Man and War-Machine I really enjoy also as their helmet-prints and colour-schemes really match their Quantum Realm suits. The body print on the Quantum Realm suits are all the same, but that doesn’t bother me as Ant-Man & War-Machine’s helmets do a great job of complimenting their suits, and their face prints have dual sides to them, I give both these mini-figures a 5/5. 2 Outriders also come with this set, 1 with a shoulder pad and claws while the other mini-figure is the typical Outrider seen in the Infinity War LEGO sets. These enemies are nothing special but they are average mini-figures to fight against, I’d give these Outriders a 3/5. As for price, this set is slightly more than I hoped to pay as the Hulk Buster armour from the Infinity War Set last year was $40 and came with 4 mini-figures. If you could find this set for close to $40 I would say that’s a steal of a deal. If I had to buy only one set from the Endgame LEGO series this would be the set to buy as it comes with 4 mini-figures and an amazing War Machine Buster suite. Although this suit wasn’t featured in the movie, I would still highly recommend getting this set as it’s amazing to display or play with!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55War Machine Buster
- May 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build, decent figuresI would recommend this to a friend!This is the third minifigure scale hulkbuster we've gotten, and I think it does an excellent job of following up the previous variants. The gray and red color scheme works well and all the shooter functions really fit well considering the pilot goes by War Machine. Aside from that this is actually quite a fun set to build and play with. My biggest complaint is that the minifigures are wearing identical quantum realm outfits. Their new helmet and face pieces are a nice touch though, particularly War Machine's face and Ant-Man's helmet. Fortunately there's a good chance we will be seeing both of these guys again so the fact that the figures aren't unique isn't much of a problem here.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55War Machine Buster