Discover the architectural secrets of the iconic United States Capitol Building with this amazing LEGO® Architecture interpretation that focuses on the structure's neoclassical style facade, steps and lawns, finished with a decorative “U.S. Capitol” nameplate. Remove the dome to access the rotunda interior depicting the National Statuary Hall, with columns, 8 statues and tiled floor. This model has been designed to deliver an interesting and rewarding building experience and is suitable for display in the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. The scale of this model matches the LEGO Architecture 21022 Lincoln Memorial.
- Build a detailed model of the United States Capitol Building!
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- United States Capitol Building measures 6 inches high, 17 inches wide, and 6 inches deep
- 1,032 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
- This model of the United States Capitol Building matches the scale of the LEGO Architecture Lincoln Memorial 21022
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantMinimankerry | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this for Christmas, had been looking at these architects sets for some time & was really pleased to get this one as a present. This is a large model with over 1000 pieces, inside the box are a number of plastic bags with the bricks, I transfered each bag to a zip lock bag to make sorting easier, I also used a plastic tray to sort out all the small pieces, of which there are a lot. The provided book gives great history of the building & great for the build with its detailed step by step guide. I decided to build this in stages to make the build last longer & to get the most from it. Due to the Large number of small parts this is best suited to the slightly older child, my 7 year old grandson helped me with the final stages of building which he really enjoyed. Once completed I noticed that along the front & down both sides are a lot of windows & I thought it would be nice to try to get some lights into it, I turned a single brick at the rear which had a hole in it but was turned so the hole did not show I took the model apart & turned this brick so that I could feed the wire thru. I used 3.6 volt LEDs you can see in the picture the result.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55United States Capitol Building
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nicolec | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Loved the finished product, been building a few pieces from the collection. I added lights to make it look a bit different. Easy to build and instructions were spot on. Did not come across any problems while building. Will be looking for something else to build now.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55United States Capitol Building
- in 14 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ModelCWatsonJr | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the second kit I've ever built. It took me the better part of a day to complete it. We bought it because my wife is a history teacher and we thought it would be a good compliment to her classroom. My only disappointment was that there were no U.S. flags for the roof.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55United States Capitol Building
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Capital DesignRichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego never ceases to amaze me with all details they are able to achieve with their elements. This was an exceptional build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55United States Capitol Building