Tree House model for play and displayA 3,036-piece building set created by a LEGO® fan to celebrate the seasonal beauty of the natural world.
Nostalgic construction toyLEGO® fans aged 16 and over can test their building skills and rekindle fond family memories with this beautiful playset.
Accessible cabinsThe treetop and cabin roofs lift off for easy play.
Wind-up craneLift items using the crane on the bedroom cabin's balcony.
LEGO® plants from plants
Plant and leaf elements are made from plant-based plastic.
Interchangeable sets of leaves
Choose summer (green) or fall (yellow and brown) leaves.
Build a pretty scene with a picnic table, swing and bonfire.
Cabins are packed with accessories for realistic role-play.
Includes 4 LEGO® minifiguresMom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
Build, display and play with this intricately detailed, 3,036-piece LEGO® Ideas 21318 Tree House playset. A complex build for experienced LEGO builders that all the family will love to play with, it features a landscape base and 3 LEGO tree house cabins—a main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room. The tree has interchangeable sets of green summer leaf elements and yellow and brown fall leaf elements—these and various plant elements on the base are all made from sustainable-plant-based polyethylene plastic—and the treetop and cabin roofs are removable to allow easy access. The model is packed with play-inspiring features including a buildable picnic table and seats, swing, bonfire, treasure map and hidden gem element to play out a treasure hunt, and a wind-up crane on the balcony of the bedroom cabin. A great birthday gift, this unique creative toy comes with mom, dad and kids minifigures, plus a bird figure, to role-play fun family scenes. It also includes a booklet with building instructions and information about this LEGO Ideas set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- This LEGO® Ideas set includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
- This challenging, 3,036-piece building toy features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) leaves and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a LEGO® Tree House with 3 cabins—main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room.
- The treetop and cabin roofs are removable for easy access and play.
- Landscape base features a buildable picnic table with 4 minifigure seats and assorted elements to create a picnic, plus a buildable stream, swing (hanging from the tree), bonfire, hidden gem element, plant and bush elements, and a ladder to the cabins.
- Tree foliage features over 180 botanical elements made from plant-based polyethylene plastic using sustainably sourced sugarcane. Assorted plant elements around the tree are also made from this plant-based plastic. This is the first milestone in LEGO® Group’s ambitious commitment to make products using sustainable materials by 2030.
- Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, and assorted elements including hidden scissors (as a reference to the fan creator’s day job as a hairdresser), ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane to lift items up to the cabin.
- Bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink.
- Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map.
- This LEGO® Ideas creative toy comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We love the Tree HouseJowmu | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a pretty challenging build for me, but I loved every minute of it. It is one of my favorite builds, and fits perfect in our wood cabin home. My wife loves it as well. I am 62 years old and have FINALLY have a treehouse (even though I can't climb into this one!).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- July 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Reasonable build, excellent resultsMsMasterBuilder | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI brought this tree house to add to my buildings collection. Yes, I was fascinated by tree houses as a child, so this was one to definitely have. I didn’t want to rush to build it because I wanted something to do that I enjoy during the lockdown, and its difficult to get anything delivered, much less non essentials like lego. I have said that this build is challenging because the instructions were hard to follow. I say that because it only had arrows to show you were to put the pieces, and it wasn’t highlighted as I am used to from assembling my buildings. I had to pull it apart twice to go back in order to see what was missing, or the part that was put in the wrong place. On the first mini restructure there were a lot more pieces left over than what usually is. What did I miss! Did I want to rebuild again…no! So I carried on. I’m not sure what happened but it is not easy to go back and fix any mistakes for sure. I would advise to utilise the colours in the treehouse to give direction because without that I would be a lot more frustrated than I actually was, and I was frustrated. It must be said that I did however delve into the build without reading the introduction and was surprised to find a whole load of pieces at the end of it all. It turns out that there are interchangeable leaves. Shades of green for summer, and yellow and brown for autumn. I won’t be changing the leaves as it seems too much hassle. Once it’s built I would just display it. Despite that, the results are good and I am happy with it, and I would recommend it to others.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tree House
- October 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My very first Lego set!Lilei | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis treehouse is the first set I have ever built. I saw it online and instantly fell in love with it. I wasn’t sure what to expect being that I have never played with Legos. Easy to follow and precise instructions made this build exciting and fun! It is very secure and stable. I built in on a hard surface and ensured all pieces were firmly and securely put together one brick at a time. I thought this would be my winter project however I instantly became addicted and put it together in five short days! I highly recommend! This treehouse is very sturdy! I ordered a set of lights for it on Amazon and I can’t wait to see what it looks like at night! Now I’m looking for my next set! Maybe the Taj Mahal?!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- July 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Set in Five YearsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt floors me that this isn't one of the most highly rated sets on this store. Five years ago I thought I had outgrown Lego, but passing a store while visiting my girlfriend last week lead me to purchase this set. Almost brought me to tears! Simply gorgeous product, the whole thing went up without a hitch. I am so grateful to Lego for being here my entire childhood and teenagehood whether I was there or not. I've purchased the Ninjago City set as well and look forward to building it! Don't let anyone tell you you're too old to enjoy something that really makes you happy (:Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House