Get set for the ultimate Mech Battle as Zane’s Titan Mech takes on Blade Master Bansha’s Ghost mech – Mech-enstein! Place Zane in the cockpit and adjust the arms and legs and rotating torso for awesome battle poses. Fire the stud shooters and dodge the massive swords of the 4-armed Mech-enstein. Then take the action to the air with the rocket-booster backpack! Give Zane support with Jay and Nya, firing the spring-loaded hook shooter to try and topple the Ghost mech. Use all the cool Ninja weapons to stop Scythe Master Ghoultar getting into the Samurai X Cave and stealing the Aeroblade! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Zane, Jay, Nya, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Blade Master Bansha.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Zane, Jay, Nya, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Blade Master Bansha
- Zane’s Titan Mech features an opening cockpit, posable arms with titanium-style swords, posable legs and feet, rotating torso, rotating shoulder blades, rocket-booster backpack and 2 stud shooters
- Mech-enstein features an opening head/cockpit, adjustable shoulder armor, adjustable Ghost bones to hold a minifigure, 4 posable arms with huge Ghost swords, rotatingtorso, posable legs and feet, dual jet booster pack and translucent details
- Samurai X Cave features a spring-loaded hook shooter with a hook on a string and assorted elements: the Aeroblade, tools, computer and a storage barrel
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with 2 Ghost Katana weapon elements
- Weapon elements include Zane’s 2 golden shurikens and Aeroblade, Jay’s Deepstone Nunchuk, Nya’s 2 Katanas, Wrayth’s Scythe Ghost Master Blade and Bansha’s Ghost Master Blade
- Accessory elements include Deepstone armor for Zane and Jay and Nya’s Samurai X outfit
- Bansha minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Fire the Titan Mech’s stud shooters
- Evade the massive swords of 4-armed Mech-enstein!
- Topple Mech-enstein with the spring-loaded hook shooter!
- Defend the Aeroblade in Nya’s cave
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Zane’s Titan Mech measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Mech-enstein measures over 8” (22cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- Nya’s Cave measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep
- Hook shooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
- June 22nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Perfect Set For Your Ninjago BattlesI would recommend this to a friend!As a teenager soon going to college, I myself have to be very frugal when choosing which sets that I will buy. As a fan of Ninjago, I originally was not interested in the 'Ghost' theme, for reasons that I personally didn't know myself. After a few months of watching the show, I decided I'd buy at least 1 set to have a set from each season of the show. I decided on the Titan Mech Battle for two reasons: I wanted the Zane Titan Mech, and I was interested in the minifigures. While I normally do not give products 5 stars, this is one model that I have an will. The model not only has a massive amount of play features and interesting designs, but also, unlike many sets, gives a very balanced feel to both sides and has a large amount of things to play with. I recommend this to parents as a birthday gift or a gift in general, as not only will it satisfy your child, but it will make them very happy to have gotten it. To collectors of Ninjago, this set is both amazing for play and display, offering various ways to pose the set and create your own scenarios and stories. As always, I'll go through the pros and cons of this set. At the end, I will list any modifications that are decent to add to the set, all of which that take minimal pieces and simply a few minutes to build into the model. (Cons) Though I adore this set, there are a few cons I have to acknowledge. The first being that both mechs do not have knees, limiting posability. The Titan Mech does not have as great an issue, as the feet are very large, stable and flexible. The Ghost Mech does have much more of an issue with this, however. Since the mech is much larger and weighs more, the feet are held into place using a brown slope piece and a car hood piece on the bottom of each 'leg' portion. This guarentees the model won't fall over, but it also means the feet cannot move back and forth, nor can they rotate left and right very much. The only solution I found was to remove the brown slope piece and be careful when moving the foot forward so it did not collapse. The only other con I had with the model was that, even though it is a balanced fight, the four arms of the Ghost Mech seem to dwarf the power of the Titan Mech with only two arms and much smaller blades. Those who watch the show know that Zane is a very skilled pilot, but the set does seem to have a lean towards the Ghost Mech. While an uphill battle is ideal, I feel the Titan Mech needed either larger blades or a few more surprises to deal out. (Pros) Despite those flaws, the model itself has numerous pros. Firstly, the figures here are superb. Here, you get a Skreemer, Bansha and Ghoultar, which is much more than they needed to include for the model. All three have exceptional printing and showcase major and memorable characters from the show. The Ninja also get three major characters: Zane, Jay and Nya. Zane's printing looks phenomenal, the white and black contrasting perfectly and giving a very dangerous feel to his character. Nya's Samurai X outfit is also updated and cheaper to get (rather than the DBX for $100). Jay was not necessary but to get him is another bonus. Having 5 minifgures and a Skreemer in a $60 set is much better than some of the other $60 sets that have been released for Marvel and other themes. The two emplacements also add a lot to the battle, giving a bit of setting and both having good play value. Having the harpoon allows you to give Zane the advantage he needs to win the battle, and the small portion of the cave gives a good place for Jay and Ghoultar to duke it out while Nya helps Zane. The two mechs are both stunning in their design and color schemes. Zane's Titan Mech looks very aggressive and almost lithe with the backwards blades and smaller design. The head of the mech also is something I haven't seen done before, and the design of the legs is also very unique. Though the cockpit is a bit open, I feel it fits Zane and his armor pieces well enough to feel like he is actually controlling the thing. The Ghost Mech is also very unique but also takes a large part of it's design from the actual Samurai Mech of 2012 (I included a picture for comparison purposes). The mech feels very menacing and evil, making good use of the original design but still making it different enough to be its own. The spikes and dark colors lend themselves to the ghostly theme and highlight some of the best aspects of the Samurai X Mech. Not only is it very large, but it has enough mass that it feels it could take punishment, something that some smaller mechs don't seem to be able to do. Combined with all the smaller things, the entire set feels like a complete playset, something that often times is missing from Lego sets. To reiterate, I adore this set and can find very little that is wrong with it. I enjoy having getting so many minifigures and think that the model has enough play features to keep kids coming back and devising new scenarios. This set gives just the right amount to set the scene, play the scene, and imagine new ways to put them into different areas and stories. I would recommend this to both parents and children alike, both for a display model or a play model. (Modifications) I made no major modifications on the model itself. I included a picture of the set in its entirety to shwo the full extent of play.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titan Mech Battle
- November 21st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"The Wailing Alps"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTitan Mech Battle is a good set that I would certainly recommend to any mech collector. The set comes with Zane's Titan Mech and the infamous ghost mech. A spring-loaded shooter and part of Nya's Samurai X cave are also included. The two mechs greatly differ in size with the mech-en-stein turning out gigantic and the titan mech turing out a bit smaller. Their fighting styles are also very different with the mech-en-stiein using 4 long swords and the titan mech using a more slashing motion. That's about all there is to say, so overall, the mechs are great builds (but aren't that compatible if you want to battle them) and the minifigs are good, especially deepstone Zane.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Titan Mech Battle
- July 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my Favorites!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe TMB is a very nice set! One of two ways to get Deepstone Zane! The price per piece ratio is very good for $60 and has 754 pieces. I absolutely recommend it for you.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 37 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titan Mech Battle
- September 12th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0pacific rim of ninjagoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been waiting for a set like this for a while. The price of this set is amazing, for two giant mechs and two little other builds. All Ninjago and mech fans this is the set for you. First of all the minifigures are fantastic, zane is exclusive to this set in his new deep stone outfit, Nya is samurai x, Jay has a deep stone out fit (he appears in 4 sets) Goultar is also in this set with a new ghost tail, and last but not least is Bansha who has a trans green head with a ghost blade. Second of all there is a samurai x cave which is a small build that houses Zane's airoblade, and there also is a grappeling hook shooter, that shoots. Then there are two giant mechs. The ghost mech has four arms and has a cockpit where a minifig can stand. In Zane's mech there are two stud shooters which are nice variety's and there is a posable head. Zane sits in the mech. Unfortunaetly there are no knee joints which make the mechs less posable but still great. As usual there are two skreemers who are attachable to minifigure heads. Overall to grandparents, parents and relatives this set is a great birthday present, not two expensive but not that cheap.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Titan Mech Battle