Give your young Imperial pilot the perfect introduction to LEGO® Star Wars™ starship battles with this 75237 TIE Fighter Attack set. With an opening cockpit with space inside for the TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure and special Starter Bricks that let even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing the model, all on their own, LEGO 4+ safe learning sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters. This TIE Fighter also includes a small Rebel command station and Rebel Fleet Trooper minifigure for endless play fun, while the included simple guide to build and play will also help youngsters understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in an inspiring Star Wars setting.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot and a Rebel Fleet Trooper.
- This set features an easy-to-build TIE Fighter and a small Rebel command station.
- TIE Fighter, as seen in the blockbuster Star Wars™: A New Hope movie, features an opening minifigure cockpit with space to sit the TIE Fighter Pilot, plus Starter Brick lower frame and wings to quickly get your child building and playing in an exciting LEGO® Star Wars galaxy far, far away.
- Also includes 2 blaster weapons.
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO building toys for creative play.
- LEGO® 4+ construction toys introduce your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- Makes an ideal LEGO® building brick gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Combines with the 75235 X-Wing Starfighter Trench Run and 75247 Rebel A-Wing Starfighter 4+ sets for loads of fun-filled LEGO® Star Wars™ adventures.
- TIE Fighter LEGO® Star Wars™ ship measures over 5” (14cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tie Fighter Attack!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really nice and I think it will be one of the most underrated sets from this wave. It isn't officially a Juniors set, but it basically is one with the large specialized pieces, printed parts, and "easy start" build design. The main build is the Tie Fighter and for it's size and scale, it looks very nice and is really playable. It is great to get a nice representation of this iconic ship without having to pay a lot. The smaller build is a cool complementary build and has 2 great printed pieces and playability for the rebel trooper. The minifigures are also great. You get an updated Rebel Fleet Trooper, which has nice simple prints on the torso and a double sided head with 2 expressions. (He is currently exclusive to this set) The other is the Tie Fighter Pilot, which is obviously appropriate for the vehicle itself. Both minifigs also get guns, which can both be stored behind a panel on the back of the Tie Fighter itself. I honestly love this set and think that everything about it is pretty well executed, especially for the $20 (US) price. It reminds me of the 2001-2005 Tie Fighter design. My only complaint is the lack of a computer console for the fighter. All in all, I recommend this set for anyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Fighter™ Attack
- in 1 dayAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0and the tie fighter gets back upDucktail | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis took me 5 minutes to build. but i played later with is for 5 hrs before i got bored. but the next day i decided to play even more and didnt get boredPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Fighter™ Attack
- in about 2 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great LEGO to crash!SpoiledKids | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was hesitant to purchase this set because it seemed so simple and we have tons of other Star Wars sets. However, I overlooked the fact that the simplicity leads to better playability. My 4-year-old son loves to build Legos and builds more complicated ones, but he loves this one. He can crash the TIE fighter and break it without us yelling at him. It is so simple to rebuild that he is back flying in no time. As a collector, I like that the rebel pilot is different than previous ones and I like the printed Death Star piece.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55TIE Fighter™ Attack
- in 8 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0I liked the microfighters betterCalu | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI bought this set to to have a cozy star wars lego day. I have the Tie fighter microfighter and I found that was a lot more fun to build and have more hinges and things to play with, tho the age recommendation of the microfighter model is 8-12 rather than 4+ of this set. I love the death star model piece tho. It's not a sticker which makes me very happy. Nice for a child, maybe not so nice for picky adults ;)January 14, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! Microfighters are still around, actually. Keep your eyes peeled for our most recent ones: 75263 Resistance Y-Wing™ 75264 Kylo Ren's Shuttle™ 75265 T-16 Skyhopper™ vs. Bantha™ We recommend Microfighters sets for ages 6 and up. This set's designed for a younger audience (4 and up) who are just beginning to learn to build with LEGO® bricks.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Fighter™ Attack