- Hard to Find Items
- The Tumbler
Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
The TumblerThe Tumbler4.83645110.
Average rating4.8out of 5 stars
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over $85.*
Shop more like this:
Take on the challenge of building The Tumbler, an amazingly cool LEGO® model of the iconic vehicle from the Batman™ The Dark Knight Trilogy. Construct this black armored vehicle highlighted with new color LEGO® elements and brand new LEGO front wheels. Check out the cool, detailed interior and adjustable top wings. Includes 2 new and exclusive minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker
- Features an armored exterior, adjustable top wings, detailed interior and huge rubber-tread racing tires
- Batman™ and The Joker minifigures are new and exclusive to this set!
- Model includes new LEGO® front wheels
- Includes a fact sheet about the Tumbler vehicle used in The Dark Knight Trilogy movies featuring Batman™
- Tumbler measures over 5” (15cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
96% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- May 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very fun and challenging builddoug0316 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been patiently awaiting for the Tumbler to become available again on the Lego site. Once I saw it was back I jumped all over it. Having read prior reviews and build times, I decided to take it an hour or two at a time. The 11 hours of build was spread out over two days on the weekend. The build was very challenging. It was certainly different from any other Lego set I've previously built. The angles made it difficult and had me second guessing myself at times. But, I just used the pictures on the box as a helpful guide when I felt I was too lost! lol Something I found interesting is when I got to the part that the tires went on, I thought I had done something wrong. The tires would wobble when I pushed it back and forth. But, once I got the rest of the model built and the full weight was on the tires, they no longer wobbled. Amazing how not only the look but, the weight of the model was taken into account in the design. Overall, a great model to build and it looks fantastic on display in my living room!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- May 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GREAT FOR MY BATMAN COLLECTIONminnesota1995 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this the first day it came out at the lego store and i would highly recommend it to anyone who loves legos and batman! it took around 12 hours off and one so i would say more around 10 hours but it was worth it. theirs not much to play with so i wouldn't recommend people get it for there kids. its a great fit with my other batman legos!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- August 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Where does he get those wonderful toys!?AaronGallagher | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a very fun build and took me about 12 distracted hours to complete (I'm guessing it would take closer to 10 if I wasn't distracted while building). I'd consider the build to be advanced given the total number of pieces and amount of pieces that were black. My boys and I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises while I completed the build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- April 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO DC Super Heroes - Tumbler - AwesomenessLegoBond | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello world, Below is a short review of the LEGO Tumbler. First...a bit about me: This is the first large LEGO set I have purchased since I was a youngling and I have to say I get a lot more out of the building experience now than I did as a child. I always loved the finished result as a child but I found the building process very challenging/lack of attention span. As a child I had the following large LEGO sets: 6378 (Shell Service Station), 6396 (International Jetport) and 6285 (Black Seas Barracuda - Pirate Ship). All highly recommended if you can find them. Now back to the present day... The LEGO DC SUPER HEROES TUMBLER This is one awesome-looking LEGO model, from an aesthetic perspective this model is a solid 10/10 when it is completed and it makes an excellent display piece. I took me about 20hrs to build this model over a three day period. It didn't find the model that challenging to build, however, the construction techniques were fun if not a little time consuming. The model is supplied with 5 instruction manuals which clearly define each stage of the build. I won't go into much detail on this, but I will say take care not to make any mistakes when building the chassis because every other structure in this model is built onto the chassis...meaning an error while building the chassis could effect the construction later on!!! I say this because I thought I had constructed the chassis correctly but I had accidentally used to many of the black technics joining pins. I didn't realise that I had made a mistake until I started to place the external panels onto the model at which point I found I couldn't connect two small pieces of paneling to the side of the model (because the connecting wholes were blocked). I managed to work around the problem but I was forced to leave two small pieces of paneling off of the model....the alternative was destroy the model and start again....don't make a mistake!!! My main criticism of this model is that there are many poorly secured components to the exterior paneling and these pieces are likely to fall off the completed model (or during construction). Overall, this is an awesome model and it looks amazing on display. You can role the model around on the floor, but be careful not to dislodge any of the external panels. I highly recommended this LEGO model, but please remember it is much more of a display piece than it is a toy. In conclusion this set looks fantastic and any fan of Batman would love to have this in their collection. *the attached photos show the model 99.99% complete with only a few tiny components unattached. I have not photographed the minifigures or information stand.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler