Build an awesome rail system and journey through the Nether. Avoid the soul sand, hopping magma cubes and the zombie pigman as you search for precious nether quartz ore. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-reconfigure, modular LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes a Steve minifigure.
- LEGO Minecraft toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 1” high, 11” wide and 9” deep
- 387 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 and older
- April 23rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Nether RailwayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set looks very nice! It has exclusive pieces, and the railway looks very smooth. My favorite play feature is the big Magma Cube. It literally does the Minecraft motion when you make it jump. Very nice. It is fun to push Steve along the rails, and there is another interesting play feature. When you run over a specific part of rail, a little Magma Cube jumps up. The Zombie Pigman also looks cool. It looks just like how it does in the game. Then, there is Steve. Nothing has changed about him, so no comments about his outfit (poor Steve). Over all, this was a relaxing set to build. If you would like a Nether set, this one is for you!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Nether Railway
- February 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First Minecraft Set: AWESOME!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs the title suggests, this is my first LEGO Minecraft set. If only I had started earlier. This is LEGO Minecraft set is packed full of awesome play abilities for LEGO and Minecraft fans alike! The new track system is really nice. The cart goes very smoothly along the track included. All of the minifigures included in this set are really cool, especially the Big Magma Cube. This set only gets better by the minute, as this set allows people to build their own Minecraft worlds. To me, this is the best Minecraft set that I've ever seen! Review by cheesy. 2/2/2018Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 28 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Nether Railway
- February 20th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Completion to the Nether!ragaebe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is... awesome! Not only does it have magma cubes, but Lego also updated the track for minecarts! And, considering that this set has almost 400 pieces and exclusive pieces too, Lego was very generous at pricing it at just $30.00. This wave of sets, despite what Lego said, were released on February 17th instead of in March. Here's a list of the pros and cons: Pros Magma cube extend for jumping function Easy to build Rails look very nice Small magma cube function works nicely Connects well with the Nether Fortress and the Wither Cons A little small for 387 pieces Yet another set with a diamond pickaxe Large magma cube doesn't have connectors on the bottom All in all, this is a great first set for the Nether or for a first set in general. I highly recommend it to early builders, but it's so cool that anyone can have fun with it!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Nether Railway
- August 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Have a Fun Ride at the Railway!I would recommend this to a friend!This is an underrated and overlooked Minecraft set in my opinion, because there are so many good-to-great things about this set, and I found no cons with it. The railway is designed beautifully, and the cart does move on it with no problem (just don't try going too fast). I like how you can take apart the modulars and make a whole new track, a very smart idea by LEGO. The minifigs are cool (although we've gotten plenty of Steve and Pigman minifigs), but the Magma Cube is brilliant; it actually hops up and down just like in the game, which is something I hope to see with the Slime cube eventually. Lastly, it's another great price-to-part and price-to-volume ratio set. Highly recommend!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Nether Railway