Action-loving ninja fans will be thrilled to recreate scenes from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with The Keepers’ Village (71747) playset. This amazingly detailed ninja toy features a prison inside a dragon’s mouth, hidden shooters and a trap that leaves characters dangling from a tree.
Gifts that really wow kids!
The set features 5 minifigures – Island Cole, Jay and Kai, Chief Mammatus and Thunder Keeper – each of whom carries cool weapons so kids can stage fun battles among themselves as they try to win possession of the prized storm amulet. The stone pillar at the top of the set also separates into 3 different monster characters.
Cool toys for kids
LEGO NINJAGO battle toys let kids step away from their screens and dive into a world of fantasy action. Here they can learn vital life skills and team up with their heroes to battle evil villains with an amazing collection of ninja toys, including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® The Keepers’ Village (71747) building set features a highly detailed and interactive jungle lair so kids can re-enact amazing battle scenes.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Island Cole, Island Jay, Island Kai, Chief Mammatus and Thunder Keeper, all wielding cool weapons from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series.
- The ninja playset features a prison cell inside a dragon's head, a dangerous trap disguised as a leaf, hidden shooters and a stone pillar that can separate into 3 characters.
- This 632-piece island playset provides a fun build for ages 8 and up and will make a very welcome birthday or holiday present for ninja-loving kids.
- The Keepers’ Village measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 11 in. (29 cm) wide – a set that is bound to impress friends when on display in kids' bedrooms.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike (71745), Jungle Dragon (71746) and Catamaran Sea Battle (71748).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® features an amazing collection of cool toys so kids can enjoy hours of imaginative fun as they learn crucial life skills on adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet some of the highest safety standards in the world. Kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- May 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totem AdventureI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am beyond thrilled with this set. From first seeing the pre-release images I knew that this was a must buy for me just because of the minifigures but this is the set that just keeps giving. It has everything from fun building experience to a massive amount of playability and I am a big fan. What I didn't realise on purchasing it was that the snake mouth actually moves, trust me I spent longer than is reasonable playing with just that mechanism and grinning like I need to be enroled on a 12 step program. Beyond that the totem pole comes in sections so you can take it apart really easily for making your own story. The whole set just looks so good, I was surprised at how much detail is on the actual background. Lovely little touches that just raise the whole aesthetic beyond what I expected. Even better it looks great on my shelf with my pirate theme because of the whole desert island theme. Can you tell I am super excited by this set? Lots of fun techniques employed here and I did have to really concentrate in some sections to get them just right. I always appreciate that as couple it with some fun moving parts and it means I get all excited when building and that's what Lego is all about for me. Please Note: The baseplate in the minifigure image is just for display purposes and not part of the set. Number Of Pieces: 632 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 2 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Keepers' Village
- March 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best slice of "The Island" PieI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very good terrain setting. There are plenty of play features throughout, like the trap on the bushes and the space inside of the cave. The cave feels properly rocky and tropical, which works very well. The stone golems are good builds, but they look better combined than separated. The separating of the terrain is helpful for transportation, and is connected seamlessly, although it sometimes feels like a looser connection than it should be. The minifigure selection is good. It could use another exclusive figure, since there is only one, but 3 of them only appear in more expensive sets and one is an army builder figure. As well as all the figures look great. The value here is pretty good. There are a lot of pieces in the set, although the size of the build feels appropriate for the price. Overall, this is a very good set I recommend to people.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Keepers' Village
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cheap & Good Looking, Annoying to build!Gilvard |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set overall is a nice display piece and is very cheap for the amount of parts and minifigs you get. The selection of minifigs is good and at £45 this is a steal, it could have seriously been £55 for the amount you get. There also seems to be a lot of features for younger audiences to play with. The build itself was fairly simples but some sections were annoying to deal with. The plates that the structure sits atop were not very well connected and kept falling off until near the end of the build when putting the top of the main structure on. some of the supports also pinged off a dew times when attempting to move the whole thing during the build, this was quite annoying however the finished build seems to keep everything in place well enough.March 3, 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServicePlease know that we are constantly testing and retesting our builds to ensure that they'll hold up to action and play, as long as they are built exactly as shown on the directions. If you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?45The Keepers' Village
- March 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Keepers village 71747I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this set the Minifigure are awesome and love the thunder keeper and chief mammatus great value for 50 dollars but only complaint is that the totem pole faces are stickers and not printed but other than that no complaints 5 out of 5 would highly recommend buying this Lego Ninjago set new for March 1 2021Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Keepers' Village