Smelt iron ingots in the furnace, craft iron blocks on the crafting table, then create an iron golem and spring a surprise on the roaming zombie. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures, featuring your favorite characters and objects with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes 2 minifigures: Alex and a zombie, plus an iron golem and a baby pig.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Alex and a zombie, plus an iron golem and a baby pig.
- Launch a surprise attack on the zombie with the secret iron golem pop-up function!
- Mine iron ore with your diamond pickaxe, smelt it in the furnace and use the crafting table to create iron blocks.
- Stack the blocks and add the pumpkin head to create the iron golem.
- Accessory elements include a buildable torch and pumpkin.
- Tool elements includes Alex’s pickaxe.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- Includes more than 200 LEGO® bricks.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- June 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!HermionesHat | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe aren't really mindcraft fans... but are die hard Lego enthusiasts so we got this set. My son (who is 5) absolutely loves that there is a hidden robot and that you can move around the elements. Recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem
- March 20th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome set!!OscarGtheGreat | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!My (everything is)awesome(!) girlfriend got me this for Valentine's Day and we had an amazing and fun time building it. It's not too difficult and not too easy, plus the interactiveness of the Iron Golam and platform makes it more fun to play. Definitely worth the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem
- March 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value!RustRoomOfDoom | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI immediately saw this set and price and thought to myself "This is probably the most accurately priced LEGO Set I've ever seen in a while, especially for the minifigs included!"Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem
- March 3rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great for Minecraft Fans, but ONLY Minecraft FansJohnyjo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is great, but it's really only a good buy for fans of minecraft. For someone who doesn't like minecraft, there are a lot of things in this set that they will not be able to use, and there are better options. Pros: This set comes with lots of good minecraft related parts. For any minecraft fan, this set would be fantastic, and I would recommend it! Here are the various minecraft components you get: -A crafting table -A furnace -A torch -A diamond pickax -An iron ore block -A pumpkin -A flower And of course, you get a Zombie, a pig, Alex, and an Iron Golem. It also has many standard stone blocks and dirt blocks. For someone who's into minecraft, specifically lego minecraft, this is a great way to grow your collection. The only thing in this set that you would not need two of is Alex. You could even purchase multiple of these if you're looking to stock up on pigs, zombies, or iron golems. The set is also very playable. There is a cool feature where you can build an iron golem out of blocks and a pumpkin, and then flip a switch to make a real iron golem pop out of the ground. While it may be a little hard to put together, the end result is undeniably cool. Cons: The main problem with this set is that it's not a good buy for non-minecraft fans. There are lots of parts with minecraft related prints that wouldn't be useful to standard builders. And the minifigures have obvious minecraft prints on them, so the only part of the minifigures you can use for anything else is the legs. This set is probably a waste of money if you're buying it for someone who's not into the game. While many LEGO sets are good for almost anyone, this one is targeted towards a specific demographic. It doesn't make the set bad, but you have to know who to buy it for. In short, make sure the person you're buying this for is a minecraft fan. If they're not, I recommend getting a 20 dollar City or Creator set, they will probably enjoy it much more. However, if they ARE a minecraft fan, they're sure to love this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Iron Golem