Attack the sky pirates' lookout tower with Green Ninja Lloyd's fully posable Green NRG Dragon, featuring foldable printed textile wings with spike details and a split tail with 2 stud shooters. Lloyd is supported by Ghost Cole against sky pirates Bucko, Cyren and Battle Doubloon who are armed with a sky pirate sword, sword, spear, the Djinn Blade and a mobile catapult to dial up the battle action. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Lloyd in Skybound outfit, Ghost Cole in Skybound outfit, Bucko, Cyren and Battle Doubloon.
- Lloyd's Green NRG Dragon features a saddle for Lloyd, golden chain-style reins, posable head with translucent orange eye elements and snapping mouth, foldable printed textile wings with spike details, posable legs, talons, and posable split tail with 2 stud shooters.
- The sky pirates' lookout tower has a flag, hidden barrel with 2 golden coin elements, and a campfire with a translucent flame element.
- The sky pirates' catapult includes 3 turning wheels and 4 round 2x2 LEGO® bricks for ammunition.
- Weapons include Cole's golden sword, the sky pirates' sword, standard sword, spear and the Djinn Blade.
- Includes a lantern accessory element.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- The Green NRG Dragon measures over 5” (15cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide with folded wings, and 22” (57cm) wide with unfolded wings.
- The sky pirates' catapult measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- The sky pirates' lookout tower measures over 4” (12cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unexpectedly Amazing!Redbarbe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently discovered the ninjago line dragons and purchased three sets. I got master wu's dragon, jay's dragon and this one. While the other two are amazing, green nrg is my favorite. I've been addicted to legos ever since I was introduced to them when I was 9. Didn't really have a dark ages, but as I've gotten older "lego play" has gradually tapered off to be replaced with "lego display". That being said, I just can't help myself when it comes to this set. The dragon has so much character that I find myself playing with it quite often. I've seen more detailed lego sets. I own more detailed lego sets, but none of them have captured the essence of the thing as well as green nrg dragon. The designers at lego have utilized the new joint pieces to bring stability, balance, and fluidity to this magnificent mythical creature. The head, neck, feet, wings, and tail all have multiple points of articulation. If you want to display it, it may actually be harder not getting a great pose. The wings are ingenious. It's a skeletal framework covered with cloth wings. No matter how you move, fold, or bend the wings, they look natural. I would love to see this model setup as a guide for building creatures. It would be exciting to see other beasts of folklore come alive in lego form the way this set has. (basilisk, genie, cyclops, gargoyle, Ogre, Griffon, Naga, Titan, Golem, etc) If you like dragons, this set will not disappoint. I've included some photos of green nrg in his natural habitat. Of course we all know that the chocolate chips are for making cookies, but honestly who can resist?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55The Green NRG Dragon
- June 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dragon roars to fun adventuresNinjagirl09 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAwesome dragon, super helpful. The wings are awesome. It's so cool how the wings can open and close. We have lots of dragons, but so far this one is the best. The set is great because of the barrel of Lego studs (gold). The outfit of the Lloyd mini figure has the best design of any mini figure. The airjitsu marking is good. However he cannot resist Welch's mixed fruit snacks. He won't share Welch's fruit snacks with us or any of the other dragons.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55The Green NRG Dragon
- June 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME SETLebron | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been a fan of the ninjago dragons for a long time. This is arguably, the best dragon out of all of them. Since that is the main part of the set. We'll start of with that. The wings are excellent, as they are made of a soft-thin-cloth-like material. The underneath of the wings are layered with a different material. They're made of a shiny synthetic gold which look nice. The wingspan is pretty impressive as the wings can fold and expand. Now the body\head. The head is pretty slender and quite frankly, innovative. It sorta reminds me of smaug form the hobbit. The body is nice and bulky, with lots of detail. The tail is segmented, long, and easy to pose. The pirate structures are very functional and they just add a bit extra to the set. The minifigs are great although I think they should've replaced one of the pirates for a ninja. Overall this is a fantastic set, I hope Lego uses that kind of design for all the other elemental dragons and variate the design slightly according to ninja.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Green NRG Dragon
- October 19th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great LEGO gateway set.Wendle | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSince 2012 i stopped buying Ninjago sets, but upon spotting it in the store i was attracted towards it. In my opinion this is one of the best, if not the best, brick built dragon LEGO has released in the Ninjago theme. The dragon makes a great display piece with the wings folded out and has lots of movable parts for posing. It uses simple building techniques but looks phenomenal. I think that this set is great for anyone looking to get into LEGO or any long standing builders. As the build is enjoyable and it is a good toy. I hope my thoughts have helped persuade you, Wendle.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Green NRG Dragon