The FortressThe Fortress4.6923513.
Protect your livestock and defend the awesome fortress against the ensuing skeleton army! Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-rebuild, modular LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes a Steve minifigure, plus a horse, sheep and 3 skeletons.
- LEGO Minecraft building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 6” high, 13” wide, and 13” deep
- 984 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 years old and up
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome set, get it while you can!NickValitutti | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is truly amazing, I got it at Walmart for $100 Canadian. Since this set is retiring soon, its probably on clearance/sale and that said, its really a steal. However the original 140 dollar price tag is pretty pricey (price to piece ratio). The set has quite a few play features, the front door works perfectly and is fun to use. The arrows are flick fire missiles and are functional. The switch powered iron door works ok, but doesn't open fully as it gets caught on the armor stand (Can be easily fixed but kind of a disturbance for purists)... The rebuilds are also really cool!. The set is kind of a hassle to move around (lifting it) .. its a very sturdy design when on a flat surface, but when lifting it, it will fall apart if you dont lift it correctly. So; Its a awesome set for both older and younger collectors/fans, the action features are cool and this set includes a bunch of cool mini figs and builds, its a really good set for the money! (Its a steal if its on clearance/sale) Pros: -Awesome design -Nice selection of mini figs and builds -Play features are clever and functional -Rebuilds are very cool -Very customizable interms of how you design the fortress -Awesome for the shelf, even better for play -Those red creeper banners Cons: -The $140 initial price tag is abit steep -Hard to pick up and move (Very repetitive) -its hard to fit the horse in the stable. BUT, it does fit :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Fortress
- May 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good but I have a few tips....LegoBrainiac | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a good Minecraft set and was a very fun set to play with. The time it takes building it was surprisingly long. The price is okay but a little high. But what I noticed when I finished is that the jail door when it opened, it was like you walk out the door and you run into the armour stand and the chest that's full of swords. But the horse has okay detail but it's hard to copy a Minecraft horse while it being lego.they tried their best. But Steve is Steve and the sheep is a sheep. >.< but I've also noticed that the two doors don't line up very well (now it's like only a centimeter gap) but is a very small issue. But also I've found it fun to mix up all my Minecraft animals together. xD but all in all, this is a great set and can be mixed with other ones. Pros: Has a lot of shiny swords Has cool pressure plated doors It's a castle One of the sets that has a brick separator Cons: Repeating a couple things (but not too big of a problem) Overpriced a little bit A very small gap in between the doors Other wise, great setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Fortress
- April 14th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The FortressVIPLEGO7944 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is overpriced, and was easy build. But, in the long run the money is sort of worth it. This set has tons of play value, and I recommend it for beginning Lego fans. Anyway, there is a gate that opens with the flip of a lever. There is also an iron door that opens with the flip of a lever. There is a farm that contains a sheep, horse, and crops. You have the iron bars in the tower, which provides great detail. There is also a cute little waterfall. That is only a handful of cool features this set contains!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Fortress
- December 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome! Lots of new things!draftywizard118 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really liked this set. It had a lot of new things in it. For example, it had a horse, an apple, an armor stand, etc. I built the main one on the box. It has a bunch of cool play features like a lever that opens the iron door. The only bad thing is I accidentally dropped and had to put it together again. It made a nice addition to my world though! Overall, this was an awesome set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrs 5 minsWas this helpful?55The Fortress