Use the daylight hours wisely to survive The First Night! Build a shelter and enclosure to protect your livestock, craft a bed, oven and a chest, but make sure you’re finished before nightfall if you wish to avoid the hissing Creeper™! Rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations or combine with 21114 The Farm and other sets in the series for an even bigger Minecraft adventure! Includes a Steve minifigure with weapons and assorted accessories, plus a creeper and a pig.
- Includes a Steve minifigure with a weapon and assorted accessories, plus a Creeper™ and a pig
- Features a shelter, fence, bed, oven, crafting table, chest, plants and a tree
- Shelter is hinged to allow access to its interior and features a removable garden-roof that can be used to expand the exterior play area
- Includes a sword
- Accessories include bread, pickaxe and an axe
- Includes 408 assorted LEGO® pieces
- Experience the first night
- Build to survive!
- Watch out for the hissing Creeper™!
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® building and Minecraft™
- Rebuild for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations
- Measures 3” (10cm) high, 13” (33cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- Combine with 21114 The Farm and other sets in the series for an even bigger LEGO® Minecraft™ adventure!
- Add other biomes in the series to create your own LEGO® Minecraft™ world
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 3rd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice Set..Some ConsLegomaster44 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(Since there is no option to say that someone bought this set for you, I have to say "Self.") My grandma bought this set for me at Walmart as a gift, since she knows I love Legos as well as Minecraft. My brother owns this set and I never noticed the trouble he had until I built it for myself. The pros are that if you want a nice Minecraft set that comes with essentials you need if you are building a world with the other sets, get this one. Creepers, pigs, and a house, it's a nice add, and it looks really sweet next to the Farm. The cons? With skinny pillar bricks on top of the 2x2 jumper plates holding up the roof, don't expect this set to be sturdy. It broke in a day for me, thankfully I was able to put it back together, and whoever said grass on top of a roof, I agree. With the tree it looks goofy, and it doesn't appear to be underground. For the tools and mobs and such, I reccomend it. If you're after the beauty of a Minecraft house in Lego form, I reccomend display purposes ONLY. if you want it to look like a Creeper blew it up the day after you built it, you got yourself a deal. :PAugust 8, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Speciliast, Consumer ServicesYour grandma sounds like a fantastic lady for getting you this awesome set as a gift! We're really glad that you like the set. I'm sorry to hear that it's coming apart pretty easily. The pillar bricks aren't the only of the build that hold up the roof. The walls of the building should also be supporting the roof as well. I'd recommend rebuilding the set and ensuring all the pieces are snug to see if this helps. Thanks for your feedback!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The First Night
- January 6th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The First Night Set Review!Flappy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Included in this set: 3 figures-Steve, a Creeper, and a pig. The house itself Let's start with the figures! Steve is the same as always, but still great. In this set, he can carry a wooden sword and ax. The Creeper is cool as well. It has an exclusive body/leg piece and a nice printed head. Very accurate to game. The pig is great. It's a piggy. How could you go wrong? Its printing is very game accurate and it just looks good. Now, the House. I would just like to say that this is one of my favorite Lego sets I own. (I own quite a few. Hundreds, over the years.) The house looks great from all angles, inside and out. On the outside, there is the pig pen, and some grassland around. There is a torch by the door and some great looking windows. On the roof, there is a tree, and there is more grass detailing up there. I love the use of the grey brick detailed pieces around the outside. On the inside, there is a crafting table, a bed, a furnace, a table, and a sign that holds a wooden pickax. Great set that I will hold on to for a long time! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The First Night
- February 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Made an old hand fall in love with Lego againJudgeChuck | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have 2 young twin daughters (aged 4 and a bit) and so have been enjoying helping them build their Lego Friends and Lego Disney Princess models, having loved playing with Lego as a child myself. So, having seen the new Minecraft models and having been known to dabble with the Minecraft game, I had a moment of pure selfishness and bought The Crafting Box, The First Night and The Farm, which blew me away. So, I ordered The Cave and The Mine, which I am waiting for. Singly, the sets are lovely and, although not a direct representation of in-game assets, these Lego sets provide a very pleasant representation of Minecraft. Where they especially shine is when you combine one or more sets together and the rebuild possibilities become immense. Unlike most modern Lego sets, most pieces are fairly standard blocks, which is unsurprising, given the theme, but it is the characters and those few (relatively speaking) custom parts that bring the sets to life. Of all the sets, I think that The First Night has possibly the least custom rebuild potential than the others, given the subject matter, but it is a lovely set nonetheless. Highly recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The First Night
- September 11th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The First Night ReviewKingbird | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love playing Minecraft! I first played Minecraft on the Xbox 360 2 weeks after it came out. I also really love Lego's. I used to build them when I was a kid. I remember those good memories of building some of the old Lego sets like Indiana Jones. Such good memories. I did actually bought this with the Farm set as well. That's another really good set. I would want to get the Mine, and Stronghold sets but they have spiders in them(so as the cave set), and I have a major fear of spiders. Well this set was worth getting on Amazon, especially because it was on sale. I totally recommend this to any Minecraft fan. I love playing Minecraft, Roblox, RPG's, and a few other games. I wouldn't say I'm the best Lego builder but I am very good at it. Maybe I am one of the best Lego builders because in my family I'm the best at building Legos.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The First Night