A box of endless possibilities!Unleash players' creativity with 2 big builds, 3 alternative builds and lots of LEGO Minecraft bricks for free-building fun.
Bursting with Minecraft inspirationWith 564 LEGO Minecraft bricks, plus fun features and popular characters from the game - anything can happen!
Bring Minecraft to life
Instructions help kids build a cool castle and a busy farm.
Rebuild and reimagine
Players remodel the castle and farm into 3 new structures.
Anything is possible!
Set imaginations free with LEGO Minecraft free-building.
A new dimension of imaginative playHands-on construction with LEGO Minecraft brings the online game's creative excitement into the real world.
Authentic Minecraft modelsThe detailed models players can create with the LEGO Minecraft Crafting Box look great on display in any player's room.
LEGO® Minecraft™ The Crafting Box 3.0 (21161) brings the fun excitement of Minecraft into the real world with a diverse set of LEGO construction bricks and pieces.
Cool kids’ building toy for Minecraft players
The Crafting Box set is bursting with Minecraft ideas and inspiration. With popular characters from the game – Steve, Alex, a Creeper™, a pig and a zombie – and a host of fun features – from a TNT launcher to a Creeper confrontation – this toy playset brings Minecraft adventures to life!
Instructions PLUS is an interactive guide for smart devices within the free LEGO Building Instructions app. Zoom and rotate viewing tools help youngsters have fun as they build the castle and farm on their own. Alternative builds are available online.
Minecraft games come to life with LEGO bricks and figures
LEGO Minecraft sets put open-ended creative play into kids' hands. This cool collection of Minecraft construction toys takes players to a new dimension of imaginative play!
- Bring Minecraft™ players’ creative adventures into the real world with The Crafting Box 3.0 (21161). It’s bursting with LEGO® Minecraft construction bricks and familiar figures to inspire endless imaginative play!
- This Minecraft™ construction toy includes 564 bricks and pieces, plus popular characters from the game – Steve, Alex, Creeper™, pig and zombie – and a host of fun features, from a TNT launcher to a Creeper confrontation.
- The set includes everything kids need to play out imaginative Minecraft™ adventures in a cool castle, a busy farm and awesome environments of their own as they explore new ways to play their favorite game.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Crafting Box 3.0 makes a great gift or birthday present for players aged 8 and up. Whether playing solo or in a group, this construction toy gives kids endless hands-on Minecraft fun.
- With the castle measuring over 7” (18cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep, and the farm measuring over 6” (16cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep, this playset provides Minecraft™ fun on an epic scale.
- This build-and-play Minecraft™ construction toy is battery-free. The fun is fueled by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never stops.
- Printed instructions are great but digital Instructions PLUS is AWESOME! With the LEGO® Building Instructions app, even young builders can zoom, rotate and visualize their model as they create their own Minecraft™ world.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ kits combine the online excitement of Minecraft with hands-on building. With detailed models, elements and characters, plus lots of fun features, these sets give players a new dimension of Minecraft fun.
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time, and it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure your child's building set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0surprisingly largeHecatoncheires | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI purchased this set for my son. Despite having a relatively low brick count, the set takes up a respectable amount of table space. The high tower and house add to the illusion that this set has some heft to it. It is well designed and gives lots of room to play in. Other minecraft sets can easily be attached around the perimeter, making it feel like you are truly world building.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Crafting Box 3.0
- June 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing productBumble1bee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is fantastic, my 9 year old son is a massive Minecraft and Lego fan. He has enjoyed using the instructions to building the 2 different building, but then he also enjoys breaking them up and rebuild something of his own creation to go along side the Minecraft mountain and other sets he has. Very much worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Crafting Box 3.0
- July 27th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Overpricedbrickamigo | 19-24While I have loved the LEGO minecraft line, this one misses the mark. The build is fun, the characters are okay, but the price is so high. Previous crafting boxes have similar piece counts but prices more around 60-70 dollars. Also there is the creeper mine which has almost 300 more peices for the same price. If I was a parent I'd get that set instead of this one!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25The Crafting Box 3.0
- June 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is a bud momentBuddd | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust by looking at this, I get excited. Looks great! I don't even have to get it to give it 5 stars. Ok thank youPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Crafting Box 3.0