Indulge your inner genius and build this LEGO® version of Leonard and Sheldon’s living room as seen in the hit American sitcom The Big Bang Theory! This set was created by two LEGO fan designers—Ellen Kooijman from Sweden and Glen Bricker from the USA—and selected by LEGO Ideas members. Featuring loads of authentic details to satisfy all The Big Bang Theory devotees and including minifigures of all seven main characters from the show, it’s ideal for display or role-play fun. Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette.
- Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette
- Features Leonard and Sheldon’s living room with all the iconic elements from the sitcom, including a telescope, whiteboard, DNA display model and various ornaments
- Build an authentic replica of Leonard and Sheldon’s living room in LEGO bricks!
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the TV series
- Includes a booklet about the designers and the hit American sitcom
- The perfect gift for LEGO and The Big Bang Theory fans of all ages!
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- December 23rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First Set ... and I made it largerfixitmr | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a fan of the show and purchased the big bang theory set. Well then that's when it started ... I wanted more ... so I found some used pieces on sale and came up with this ... The Big Bang Theory TV SET ... I also had to find Raj's girl friend .. Emily ... and I did ... There is still more work to be done. So far I made the rest of the boys living room/kitchen, Penny's living room/kitchen and bedroom , the Elevator and hall way. I hope you enjoy my pictures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Big Bang Theory
- June 25th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0It's not you, it's themredfanman | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Received this as a present for my birthday, had no idea about it and was wonderfully surprised as I had thought about buying it myself. All the figures are brilliant, their clothes designs are down to a tee, all of the furniture, gadgets and shelves full of collectibles are great, even the whiteboards of equations, the telescope and not forgetting the Green Lantern Lantern add to the amazing eye for detail from the designer, hats off to you Ellen Kooijman. My concerns aren't about ANY of the design but of the build quality, the pieces are from 6 different countries(see picture/s provided), this has to have a detrimental affect as there are so many pieces in this set that either aren't quite the same colour. I have supplied several pictures showing the different shades of what should be the same colour. Even the accuracy of the brick is questionable, 1 picture of the side left wall shows the pieces aren't fitting flush :(Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Big Bang Theory
- August 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An absolute must-have for any fan!tombuilds | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a must-have for any fan of The Big Bang Theory. Firstly the mini-figures are immediately recognisable and a true testament to the designers eye for detail. The only problem is a few figures don't fit well on the sofa/chairs due to the large hair pieces but is not a major problem. The set itself is scaled well and filled with all the nerdy things that the real set is! The attention to detail coupled with some truly unique pieces and building techniques make for a great building experience. As a display piece it is excellent for recreating scenes from the show as well as creating my own ideas. The true play experience lies in this and the initial building itself. The price is fair as it is a unique set. I only wish that it could one day be expanded upon by adding the rest of the apartment. I took my time building it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you LEGO for getting me back into LEGO building again and for a set that I will keep for life, once again a fantastic set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Big Bang Theory
- August 20th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Raj Koothra-buy-meNuckChorris | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set up on release day whilst on Holiday in Dallas (saved £10 happy with that!) As a huge fan of Big Bang, I couldn't be happier with this set! It's got so many awesome little touches, and the detail is wicked! I think value for money is spot on, 7 minifigs, a nice build and it draws the eye whilst on display! I would love them to make the hallway and Penny's apartment as an extension, or even better - the Comic Book Store!! 1 slight improvement I made was to the carpet, as you can see from my photo's. I replaced a 1x2 beige flat piece with a single flat and a single dot piece - this way, Howard can stay put whilst sat down, rather than slide about! I personally think it's much better, hopefully others will think the same :D Bazinga!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Big Bang Theory