Deathstroke has stolen diamonds from the bank and is escaping with the loot on his heavily-armored jetboat. Place Batman™ and Robin in the cockpits of the Batboat at Gotham City harbor and set off in high-speed pursuit. Open up the secret radar tower and examine the control screens to track the jetboat. Evade the jetboat’s flick missiles and swerve to avoid Deathstroke’s super-jumping attempts to knock down the radar. Then activate the split function to launch the super heroes’ hoverboats, ambush the villain and reclaim the safe with the jewels. Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman, Deathstroke and Robin.
- Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman, Deathstroke and Robin
- Batboat features 2 split-function hoverboats each with opening cockpits and a stud shooter, 2 flick missiles, secret radar tower with explode function, minifigure seat and control screens, giant batwings, Batman emblem logo and translucent elements
- Deathstroke’s jetboat features a saddle, integrated Super Jumper, 2 flick torpedo missiles, 2 weapon holders with a gun and sword, and a safe with a chain and 2 diamond elements
- Accessories include capes for Batman and Robin
- Fold out the secret radar tower to track Deathstroke
- Evade the jetboat’s flick torpedo missiles!
- Stop super-jumping Deathstroke taking out the radar tower
- Launch Batman and Robin in the split-function hover boats!
- Reclaim the stolen diamonds from the safe!
- Batboat (with hover boats attached) measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- Deathstroke’s jetboat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2”(7cm) wide
- Hover boats each measure over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- September 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0DeathStroke In Lego!?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI thought this would never happened but death stroke finally in Lego! I have been waiting so long for this. as a 18 year old this feels great to display him with my other batman collection. now don't get me wrong the set looks fantastic! its brilliant its like a little mini command ship! [well only the bat boat] death strokes ski was also a great edition to add to the set the figures are great looking two robin has the cool new torso that's really amazing batman is also really nice looking as well. well that wraps up my summary look for my reviews on other fantastic dc sets and have a great week!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- July 14th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great set for comic readersI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA lot of people will buy this for the really nice minifigures and the neat black pieces. Batman kind of looks like the Arkham Origins variant, but maybe that's just me. I really like the Robin minifigure, but one thing that could have been done with Deathstroke was to make the overall face black, then add a bit of orange. Nonetheless, it's still great. One thing I noticed was that Deathstroke and robin are in their comic book versions rather than a movie or TV version, and I think it worked out fine here. The set also showcases a unique representation of the batboat that I haven't seen anywhere. It suprised me how many hidden features there actually were here. I feel that this set does a great job making the batboat feel cozy as well. Great job, really.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- June 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0DETAILS!!!Katerina |Purchased for: SonNot paying attention to detail and having parts left over makes you really go back and look at the book to see what you missed, Those little guns that shoot out. boy do they have power on them scared the little Lego's out of me. At the end I did end up with extra stuff and i must admit i'm not sure if they are extras or not I had gone over the directions over and over. (nothing) It's a great set! Do pay attention to details.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- May 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!This is my 3rd review and 2nd review for batman. I mainly got this set for robin, but this is good set. Pros: Awesome minifigures, batman is standard, robin looks awesome, this deathstroke guy looks cool (he reminds me of deadpool, I wish I had that minifigure) the baboat is a nice collection to batman vehicles. Cons: Overpriced Lego set.24.99 would've been better. BTW,I am going to write a few other reviews for marvel sets so I wish you read them.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Batboat Harbor Pursuit