Deathstroke has stolen diamonds from the bank and is escaping with the loot on his heavily-armored jetboat. Place Batman™ and Robin in the cockpits of the Batboat at Gotham City harbor and set off in high-speed pursuit. Open up the secret radar tower and examine the control screens to track the jetboat. Evade the jetboat’s flick missiles and swerve to avoid Deathstroke’s super-jumping attempts to knock down the radar. Then activate the split function to launch the super heroes’ hoverboats, ambush the villain and reclaim the safe with the jewels. Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman, Deathstroke and Robin.
- Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman, Deathstroke and Robin
- Batboat features 2 split-function hoverboats each with opening cockpits and a stud shooter, 2 flick missiles, secret radar tower with explode function, minifigure seat and control screens, giant batwings, Batman emblem logo and translucent elements
- Deathstroke’s jetboat features a saddle, integrated Super Jumper, 2 flick torpedo missiles, 2 weapon holders with a gun and sword, and a safe with a chain and 2 diamond elements
- Accessories include capes for Batman and Robin
- Fold out the secret radar tower to track Deathstroke
- Evade the jetboat’s flick torpedo missiles!
- Stop super-jumping Deathstroke taking out the radar tower
- Launch Batman and Robin in the split-function hover boats!
- Reclaim the stolen diamonds from the safe!
- Batboat (with hover boats attached) measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- Deathstroke’s jetboat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2”(7cm) wide
- Hover boats each measure over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 4th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Deathstroke is not for kids!MrKiernan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBefore I start reviewing I am going to point out one thing: Deathstroke is a hard core assasin! Why would he be stealing money? But any way on with the review. This was a really good set. The minifigs were amazing (deathstroke in my opinion the best) and the vehicles were not as good but still reaĺly good. The minifigs: The minifigs in this set were really great. Even though deathstroke isn't really for kids he was still a really great figure to the set and boosted my collection of dc villains. Another great figure was robin. I used this robin as the Jason Todd robin just because he was so different to any robin we have ever seen like look at the colour scheme. Then to the last figure, another regular batman. (ugh) The vehicles: The vehicles in this set were alright (the minifigs were better), deathstrokes jet-ski was nice but to be fair not the type of vehicle to take on the batboat. The batboat was really very strange, like really why go through the trouble of using four little boats to make one big boat? Honestly. Actually, because of the four little boats it made the batboat seem a bit unsturdy. Some good things about the batboat were the ejection functions, which allowed the two boats at the front to be ejected from the main structure. Quite cool. Plus the radar dish and computer were a really nice touch. All in all this set was worth € 35.00.I am giving this set a 8/10.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- October 25th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A "Deathstroke" of Genius, on Lego's Part!ShatterSoldier | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Extra Parts: This set comes with many extra pieces, some of the most interesting include a short, black Lego rod, a silver katana, a spare stud-shooter trigger, and several smaller components like translucent studs. I myself gave the black rod to my Black Widow minifigure, to use as one of her signature batons, and, well, who doesn't like another katana? The Minifigures: First off, the best thing about this set... Deathstroke is now a minifigure! I think his overall design is great, especially with the printed-on mask (front and back!), rather than a new helmet piece. I guess one thing I would've liked to have seen for him, was a textured chestplate that has Lego-katana sheaths on the back, but he still looks great the way he is. This set also gave me what turned out to be my favorite version of the Batman minifigure (From the DC Superheroes line, that is). Despite this, I still have some problems with him: For one thing, I still can't get over my dislike for the new cape material; It's just too thin and flimsy. Also, his head bugs me. Lego needs to A, solve the problem with all their fleshed-toned minifigures wearing printed-on masks (Captain America, Batman) having abnormally brown skin, and B, Batman needs to have a different kind of switch-face: One that has, on one side, a regular, Bruce Wayne face, with no white band, or black cowl, and on the other, an expression that has ONLY the white Batman eyes, a black mask from the forehead to the "nose", and underneath, just a grim Batman mouth... That WOULD work, right? Finally, there's Robin. I'm pretty sure this version is supposed to be based off of Damian Wayne's Robin outfit, but I'm not entirely positive... If that were the case, then why does he have the standard, LONG minifigure legs, then? Nevertheless, it's a nice look, and I was very glad to get his hairpiece, finally. The Vehicles: Prior to buying this set, I only had the Batmobile and the Bat Jetski, so I was glad to get another classic Bat-vehicle. What caught my eye about this set, was the eject-function on the twin cockpits, as well as all the neat controls on the deck. The build was fun and used some clever techniques, and while I really only set up and display my sets now, I can tell a younger Lego fan would enjoy zooming this masterpiece around, with the Dynamic Duo inside, taking down the villain. Speaking of which... Deathstroke's jetski isn't all that spectacular, but it's decent enough for what it's needed to be: A smaller, faster getaway vehicle that the good guys need to hunt down. The torpedoes look kinda huge on the sides, but they still fire easily. The safe holding two diamonds fits perfectly into the rear of the vehicle, and is attached by a chain piece. Summary: So, yeah... I think this is one great set, and I only hope the DC Superheroes line will continue to give us more like it: Reasonably priced, well designed vehicles, and fan-favorite characters made into minifigures (More obscure Batman villains like Deathstroke, please! Clayface would be nice... Even more classic redesigns of Bane or Mr. Freeze would be greatly appreciated). I am very happy with my purchase, and I would advise any superhero fan to get this one will it's still available.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- July 14th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great set for comic readersGamejutsu | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA lot of people will buy this for the really nice minifigures and the neat black pieces. Batman kind of looks like the Arkham Origins variant, but maybe that's just me. I really like the Robin minifigure, but one thing that could have been done with Deathstroke was to make the overall face black, then add a bit of orange. Nonetheless, it's still great. One thing I noticed was that Deathstroke and robin are in their comic book versions rather than a movie or TV version, and I think it worked out fine here. The set also showcases a unique representation of the batboat that I haven't seen anywhere. It suprised me how many hidden features there actually were here. I feel that this set does a great job making the batboat feel cozy as well. Great job, really.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- June 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0DETAILS!!!Katerina | 19-24Purchased for: SonNot paying attention to detail and having parts left over makes you really go back and look at the book to see what you missed, Those little guns that shoot out. boy do they have power on them scared the little Lego's out of me. At the end I did end up with extra stuff and i must admit i'm not sure if they are extras or not I had gone over the directions over and over. (nothing) It's a great set! Do pay attention to details.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Batboat Harbor Pursuit