Stage an epic battle at the airport, featuring an air traffic control tower with 2 different explode functions and a luggage cart with an explode-function rear trailer. Fold out the wings of the dual cockpit Quinjet to take off and open the rear hatch to drop the rope for Captain America to grab. Then turn the switch to unleash the jet's hidden stud shooters. Includes 6 minifigures: Captain America, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, War Machine and Agent 13, plus an Ant-Man microfigure and a buildable Giant Man figure.
- Build an epic hero-vs.-hero battle with a supersonic Quinjet with hidden stud-shooters and folding wings, an “exploding” air traffic control tower, the gigantic Giant-Man, and more!
- The ultimate action scene from Captain America: Civil War
- Includes minifigures of Captain America, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, War Machine, and Agent 13, plus an Ant-Man microfigure and a buildable Giant-Man figure
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Air traffic control tower is over 10” high, 9” wide, and 3” deep. Quinjet is over 3” high, 7” long, 12” wide in flight mode, and 7” wide in landing mode
- 807 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Avenging amount of fun!SpiderNerd | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've wanted this set every since it was announced. The thought of building a virtual big fig was very interesting and a great choice from LEGO. The quality of the build along with the features are always great! My favorite build was Ant-man. The amount of detail and the print parts were a great touch. Once finished the antman build was able to move pretty much the a regular LEGO figure with the added removable mask feature that reveals a very friendly smile! The features of the set are many playable figures with a QuinJet, cargo truck and air tower. The QuinJet has standard wing and cockpit features that open and close but in addition it has a swivel gun underneath that I think a lot of kids will enjoy. The air tower is a standard build but with a neat little explosion effect that can be used with the antman micro figure. Now onto the figures themselves. Lego has always used great detail when designing their figures and the Avengers are no different, The builder will get quite a few figs with this set and they will definitely find their favorite hero right when they open the first poly bag! My favorite is the Scarlett Witch who has the a nice little cloth piece that fits around her waist and can be easily placed and removed if needed. In summary the airport battle set is a great addition for families and collectors alike and the biggest draw will of course be the buildable Giantman!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Hero Airport Battle
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Ultimate Civil War experienceLDNO | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was hard to find at local Stores and The Lego store itself, got lucky and acquired one when they opened a new box that came in. Building Giant-Man was super fun, the airport felt complete, but the quinjet for its mini size has it value and play ability, but what sells this set is the amount of mini figures. The minifigs have some good prints, but I wish that iron man and war machine had the prints that rivals the polybags. Once the movie comes out I will see this set selling out real quick.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Hero Airport Battle
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Avengers ShowdownTeebo1000 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving watched the movie a total of five full times, I decided to buy the Civil War line as my introduction to the Lego Marvel universe and it was a great decision. The individual builds themselves were great as were the myriad of minifigures which fit in perfectly. The airport control tower was a great part of this set with detailed interior designs on each floor and the two explosion functions. It also fits in well with the Lego City airport theme of this year. The Quinjet was a nice build with some interesting play features such as the hatch with the rope and the lowering stud shooters. The star of this set was the Giant Man build with posable limbs and the printed half cylinder element was very well done. I liked the fact that he could grab minifigures in his hands and also lower his mouthpiece. The small luggage trolley didn't stand out too much to me but I particularly liked its play feature which catapulted the suitcases everywhere. As for the minifigures, my favourite was War Machine with his awesome reprint and accessories including a baton and the stud shooter. However, I felt that team Iron Man was outnumbered and the inclusion of Vision or Spider-Man would have rounded this set out nicely but it matters not since they will be released in another set very soon.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Super Hero Airport Battle
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Warning: Quinjets smaller than they appearScarletSentinel | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother awesome build in the Marvel Line for Lego. The tower may be kind of a side build for the set, but it is substantial and would serve well in a Lego city or other display. Giant-Man is done very well, made to be as much like an actual minifig as possible. Something I didn't expect but enjoyed very much was the labels for the suitcases and packages. 2 of the suitcases have "Wakanda" and "Sokovia" stickers respectively, and the 3 packages are labeled with either Stark Industries, Hammer Tech, or A.I.M. logos.The figure selection is very good, but could have done with, say, Vision to even out the numbers between the teams, as in this set, Cap, Bucky, Agent 13, Ant/Giant-Man, and Scarlet Witch outnumber Iron Man and War Machine. The one gripe I do have is that the Quinjet is a good bit smaller than it appears, and has very little minifigure room inside. It fits a function where a stud shooter flips down, but I personally am not into such interactive play functions, so I spent a good 2 hours today tearing the ship apart and widening the bay (was too narrow for figures), removing the function, and overall bettering (sorry, Lego) the design. I also replaced the stud shooter on War Machine's back with the same gun that Bucky has in this set, a claw element, and a single-stud back clip. This is slightly more movie-accurate for those of you out there who prefer cosmetic appeal over playability. Pros: Terrific figure detailing, particularly Iron Man's torso and Bucky's arm satisfying Giant-Man build well-done airport tower Movie-referencing packages Cons: Small quinjet Whopping 27 stickers (not a big issue for me, but many don't appreciate this)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Super Hero Airport Battle