Perform impressive stunts with this high-speed LEGO® Technic Stunt Bike model, featuring a yellow and black color scheme with checkered racing stickers, front and rear lights, authentic exhaust pipes and extra-wide rims with low profile tires. The Stunt Bike is also equipped with a pull-back motor, and comes with a buildable stunt ramp. Combine with the 42059 Stunt Truck pull-back model for extended play possibilities or to create the Power Racer combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, extra-wide rims with low profile tires, front and rear lights and an authentic exhaust.
- Includes a buildable stunt ramp.
- Check out the yellow and black color scheme with checkered racing stickers.
- Bring on the 42059 Stunt Truck and let the stunt competition begin.
- Activate the pull-back motor to send the high-speed Stunt Bike hurtling toward the stunt ramp.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stunt Bike measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Ramp measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 3” (9cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Combine with the 42059 Stunt Truck to create an awesome Power Racer combi model.
- Combi model Power Racer measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- July 2nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Roll in the Power RacerI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set to make the combination model for 42059 Stunt Truck and this set 42058 Stunt Bike to make the Power Racer. This was a fun model to build and fun to play with. The colors match very well together. The pullback motor works very nicely. The jump-ramps are a nice addition. The 40th anniversary pieces are very cool and have nice and useful prints for any MOC makers out there. The shape looks very cool. The stickers many stickers were annoying to put on. However, once they are on they look pretty good. This set has an amazing play value. It is durable enough to survive wall bashings.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stunt Bike
- March 3rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice bikeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonfun set to build, fun to play with, jumps well and lands on the tires to continue rolling forward, sturdy build, it withstands a reasonable amount of use/abuse, nice size for adult hands and for a child's/my son's hands; is especially cool when rebuilt with the stunt truck to create a larger six-wheeled vehicle - a strange but very interesting design that, from the enthusiasm my son displays while playing with it, is even more fun to play with than the stunt bike or stunt truck alonePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stunt Bike
- October 28th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pull backs are back!!ezzzzz53 |I would recommend this to a friend!So like many I got this so I could combine it with the stunt truck but it is a nice set in itself. Only two complaints: 1. you have to make sure you do not make the rear tire connections to tight otherwise it really slows it down. 2. lego decided to invert the special 40th anniversary piece so you cant see it. It is a simple fix, but just a curious choice.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stunt Bike
- May 8th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Runs poorlyShanilla |Purchased for: SelfMaking a review on this one is a mixed bag I would only recomend it with the other stunt vehicle. On its own it runs quite porly. The friction from it using gears to power the wheel instead of directly on the drive axle bog it down. The combined model with the other stunt vehicle its another story. It runs if anything to well and has a hard time getting grip on all tyres... fun fun ;) And for me, with a son who wants to place a figure in every vehicle, it has a usable space in the back where u can fit lego and duplo figures without any modifications to the basic model.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Stunt Bike