Fly LEGO® NINJAGO® 70652 Stormbringer the Lightning Dragon with Jay and battle against Daddy No Legs and Muzzle to claim the Dragon Armor. Fire spring-loaded ‘lightning bolt’ shooters from the mouth of this highly posable dragon, which also features a removable minifigure saddle, swiping tail function and attachment points for the Dragon Hunter Daddy No Legs to hook the dragon. This set also includes a pedestal to hold the collectible Dragon Chestplate element, plus 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with assorted weapons—including the collectible Dragonbone Blade—to boost the role-play battles.
- Includes 4 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Jay, Zane, Daddy No Legs and Muzzle.
- Stormbringer the Lightning Dragon features a removable minifigure saddle with attached rein elements, opening jaws with 2 spring-loaded ‘lightning bolt’ shooters, posable neck, wings, legs and feet, plus a swiping tail function and 4 attachment points for Dragon Hunter Daddy No Legs to hook the dragon with his Vengestone Chain.
- Open the dragon's jaws and fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- Pedestal features a detachable Dragon Armor element: Dragon Chestplate.
- Weapons include the collectible Dragonbone blade, Jay’s kusarigama and tanto, Zane’s buildable katana and bow & arrow, Daddy No Legs’ Vengestone Chain and buildable sword, and Muzzle’s buildable katana and spear.
- This cool toy for kids also includes Jay's quiver element.
- Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Find more collectible Dragon Armor in 70650 Destiny's Wing, 70653 Firstbourne, 70654 Dieselnaut and 70655 Dragon Pit.
- Bring Stormbringer to life with the 17101 LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox (sold separately). Combine the sets, download the free LEGO BOOST app and code the dragon to fire the shooters, create a color-sensing ejector seat and much more using the intuitive programming blocks! Visit LEGO.com/BOOST for more information and device compatibility.
- Stormbringer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 19” (49cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- October 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Changed my mindMilky |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought a second hand one actually I didn’t want to buy it when it’s pushed in the web but my kids insisted on it. I have to admit my mind was been changed during building because of many excellent designs and in the end there is a idea comes to me! Plz see the pics I attached.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormbringer
- September 26th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A bit frustratedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonMy grandson, age 6, wanted this because it works with his Boost starter kit. He is a Lego master and has dozens of sets. The experience would have been much better if the Stormbringer set included the smaller pieces to make it work with Boost or at least a list of the pieces we needed to find first. The four days we have spent mostly searching for bricks among his thousands of LEGO blocks has been very frustrating for adult and child. Otherwise a really great set.September 27, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHi there! We're sorry to hear that your grandson's had some trouble finding the parts to BOOST up his dragon. All the parts needed are included in either Stormbringer or the BOOST Creative Toolbox. For the easiest experience, we recommend disassembling both your BOOST robot and Stormbringer, then sorting the pieces of each set by color and size. That should make it simple to track down the pieces you need.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stormbringer
- September 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Dragon!!!!Youssef |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is so cool! The best set ive ever gotten so far! (My next set is firstbourne) The minifigure selection is Okay. I just wish it came with stormbringers baby from season 9. It also has the exclucive Daddy No Legs minifigure who is challenging to build. But he is a very cool minifigure. It comes with Jay, Zane, Muzzle, and Daddy no Legs. Lets not forget the Dragon Armor! It comes with the dragon chestplate. By the way I already reccomended this set to my friend. He got it yesterday and he is enjoying it. My friend also has the old jay dragon, he says its fragile. This dragon is not that fragile so if you make it fly, it wont break in a looong time.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormbringer
- August 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego Boost add-onI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son is a Ninjago fan, and loves out Lego Boost set as well. This was the perfect combinatoin for him. He had a lot of fun building this set, and even more fun in the Lego Boost app learning how to control his dragon. We have not built this set without the Lego Boost set, so I cannot comment on the set in its standard configuration. The price point of this set is Ok, unlike the Lego City set that is compatible with Lego Boost. Overall this is a great set that my son has been playing with as much as he can since we purchased it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormbringer