Role-play battle scenes with the web warriors protecting Aunt May from Green Goblin, who has a flaming pumpkin bomb and a Goblin Glider with stud shooters, along with Kraven the Hunter and Scorpion. Press the bridge's flag to launch a net to trap the villains, or launch a Super Hero from the side of the bridge and swing into action. Create wall explosion effects in this action-packed set, which also features a trap door, catapult, Spider-Man's web prison and Kraven the Hunter's secret lair. Includes 7 minifigures.
- Build the ultimate battle on a New York City bridge between Spider-Man’s team of web-slinging heroes and some of his most sinister foes!
- Bridge features a movable roadway and detachable suspension cables, secret trap door, Spidey’s web-prison, Kraven the Hunter’s secret lair, smash-apart signposts, and more!
- Includes minifigures of Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider, Aunt May, Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter, and Green Goblin with buildable Goblin Glider, plus webs and other accessories
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Bridge is over 12” high, 5” wide, and 17” deep. Goblin Glider is under 1” high and over 2” long and 3” wide
- 1,092 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good moccable bridgeBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is good set if you want to make a (long) bridge. Like other said. The bridge is modular, so you can combine it with more of this sets. I bought 2 of them to get a longer bridge. I replaced 4x8 plates on the sides with 8x16 plates to make the bride wider. In the tower I replaced the 1x12 bricks with 1x16 bricks. To connect the ramp roads of set 6600 I raised the pillars with 2 bricks. The original model is small and limits the traffic. In the middle I built a extra part which allows higher vehicles. The set is good, but it might be better if it will come with ramp roads, like in sets 6600 or 4852. That would make the set more complete. Pro's - easy to combine with more of this sets - easy to make the bridge wider without stability issues - 7 minifigures Cons - bridge is low, you have to raise it (bridge is not high enough for the caravan of set 4435 for example) - ramp roads are missing in this set - taxi can only fit one minifig, so you have to modify it if you want to use it as a taxi - stickers I know that are a lot of considerations, but this set is a good set to make a (long) bridge. I bought it to use it for crossing a highway, but you can use for water, trains, ...Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man™: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle
- October 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it. Great build, modular, good figsAbundibiga | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have purchased four of these for my city just to have a bridge in the background of my city. I'm pretty happy to have these all connected. Even one bridge is great for display and offers plenty of play options. The only bad thing really is that the bridge is fairly narrow so you can't accurately represent traffic. I may go ahead and expand the whole thing by 4-6 tiles to open up more play options and photo opportunities. But, as is, its fine and perfect for mini figure battles. You don't need more than a few vehicles on the bridge anyway to make it feel like its being used and viable.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man™: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle
- February 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let the battle begin!SusansBrickReviews | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’d seen this in shops for a while and was contemplating buying this, after seeing many reviews and going to smyths and seeing it on offer I couldn’t resist. I love the colour palet and I love the range of figures, though the width of the bridge gets me a little bit. I just feel it could be wider to allow for small vechiles, though the mighty micros sets fit quite nicely and coincidentally there is a set with scorpion and Spider-Man so I bought that set to compliment the bridge. I think my other little moan is the lack of a police officer to control the police quad bike.i would of liked an Americanised police officer I think. Though twist it around to the positives and there’s loads! Aunt May, spider girl and scarlet spider are great, I absolutely love them. The extensive details are a much needed addition to this set to, they really help bring it to life. Oh and the yellow taxi! It really brings the New York feel into action, it’s a lovely little car! Overall I do really like this set, size isn’t a huge problem as it is quite big but I guess more Lego is always a positive. Whilst making this set I decided to create a stop motion of it being built, it was the first one I’d ever done and I am quite pleased with how it went too. I tried to attach it but it wouldn’t so oh wellPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man™: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle
- December 19th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ultimate Spidey BattleLegoSpider1515 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMe and my brother bought this for our birthday and the set looked HUGE!! The price was reasonable with the 7 characters and the bridge plus the accessories that come with it.My brother also bought the Doc Ocks tentacle trap, but as soon as I built it, I was amazed by the characters. Everyone was impressing and there is a lot of playability with this set. The ONLY thing I am kind of disappointed about is the lack of "bystanders" aka Aunt May. I would like a police officer to go with the 4 by 4. But I used a police officer from another LEGO set, plus another bystanders and I made a stop motion movie out of it! The characters: First, Spider-Man. His design was great and I love the webs that come with it. He was designed really great for him. Green Goblin: He has 2 faces, and I love the headpiece and his infamous hover board. I like the flaming pumpkin and the bag over his shoulder. Scarlet Spider: His head is awesome, along with spider girl. I like his hood and his printed sweatshirt, it really goes along with he teenage look of Peter Parker's clone. Scorpion: I like how he was made, with the stinger included and green all over his body. I don't like the feared look in his face, but I'm not complaining. Spider Girl: I like the hair, but it is hard to move the arms above her head. I like the uniqueness of her body. Kraven the Hunter: I like his overall printing of the body. If you didn't know who he is, you could look at his shirt and immediately know he is a hunter. I like the fur around his neck and the hair. It really goes along with him. Aunt May: She is a great bystander character, especially when she is Spider-Man's aunt. I am disappointed that she is the only one who is not battling, but he rest of the bridge and etc. is great! Overall this set was awesome and a great set to make Lego superhero battles and stop motion, as I said earlier. I would give this set 5 stars for price and playability. I say congrats to Lego for making a beautiful set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man™: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle