Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. CarnageSpider-Man
Choose your gift with purchases over $40*Learn more
Let kids control a unique superhero clash involving 3 iconic Marvel characters, with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage (76173).
Amazing, blazing Marvel megastars!
Young superheroes are in for non-stop, red-hot action and adventure when teenage web-slinger Spider-Man and super villain Carnage come together with walking-inferno Ghost Rider and his flame-covered, 3-stud shooter supercharger-equipped car. This fun-packed playset will provide kids with endless excitement and entertainment as they build, play out and display scenes with the thrilling trio. For extra creative fun, the downloadable LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage (76173) is a premium playset packed with imaginative play possibilities featuring 3 iconic characters from the Marvel Universe.
- Includes Spider-Man, Carnage and Ghost Rider minifigures. Ghost Rider’s robust, stylish car has a removable roof, removable flames and a 3-stud-shooter supercharger peeking out of its hood.
- The trio of classic Marvel characters, plus the amazing Ghost Rider car, provide kids with endless possibilities to build, play and display as they role-play endless, imaginative superhero adventures.
- For ages 7 and up. This stand-out set is a perfect gift idea for a young superhero’s birthday, holiday or special treat.
- Ghost Rider’s car measures over 1 in. (5 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 2 in. (7 cm) wide and looks great on display in kids’ rooms.
- Using the extra elements provided, kids can detach the flames from Ghost Rider’s car and transform it into a sleek, black muscle car.
- For extra building fun, the free LEGO® Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- All LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets are premium quality and designed to deliver maximum opportunities for imaginative, developmental play.
- LEGO® components satisfy strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil stringent global safety standards.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set worth getting, but could be a bit betterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe car is a good build with interesting techniques used to get some of the shaping, particularly for areas on the underside. The ability to change out some of the pieces is good idea, but I don't think there's enough to make it a completely worthy inclusion since one side won't have enough of the pieces to match the other side. The car does feel a bit too long from some positions, but it's not too big of an issue. The new Ghost Rider minifigure is the best part, and he looks great. Spider-Man is really nice with the inclusion of arm printing, although we could've used someone else for a 3rd minifigure. The value is around where people expect for the amount of pieces and how much is included. Overall, It's a set I recommend you pick up, but it could be a little bit better.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- March 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set, needed more Orange power blast piecesHenryRC |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was ecstatic when I saw the Lego leak for a ghost rider charger; it was badass in season 4 of agents of shield. An excellent choice on Lego. I just wish they included more Orange power blast pieces, because there isn’t enough to cover both sides of the car wheels. There’s only 2, and a car has 4 wheels. I had to get other Orange power blast pieces from my lego collection to make the sides even.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Huge hit with my 8 yr old boy (and his dad)Csummits |I would recommend this to a friend!What’s better than putting spider man and lego together?? Umm, nothing if you’re my 8 year old son! This product put two of his all time favorite things in one toy and it just doesn’t get any better than that. Not only is the end product awesome, but the process of building it together was such a treat! Once finished, it can be used in so many imaginative scenarios during play and I love that. Another thing that’s very cool is that it’s pieces are versatile and can be assembled and rebuilt into different projects if that’s what you’re into as well, but for us the intended end product is exactly what we wanted!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage
- March 11th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great characters. Strange car?Ryoichi |Purchased for: SelfFirst off just like to clarify that's 3 out of 5 for a Lego set. Because let's face it all Lego sets are great. Some very interesting designs for the structure of the car. Odd choices that had me confused why they chose those connection methods. Yet inspiring and encouraging to think outside the normal styles. Minifigures are awesome. How can you not like a detailed Spiderman with printed arms. All he's missing are some printed legs and he'd be complete. Carnage printed front and back with symbiote elements. And the best part... Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider. Only downside for me which is the majority of this set is the odd car. It's long like a muscle car should be, great detail with the valves and flaming elements. But it's too narrow! Feels like I'm holding a TV remote. Going to have to make my car for Robbie and give him one more fitting.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Spider-Man and Ghost Rider vs. Carnage