Scout Trooper™ & Speeder Bike™Scout Trooper™ & Speeder Bike™4.4545511.
Take your Star Wars adventures to a new level with this LEGO® Star Wars Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike set. The buildable and highly posable figure features pouch and bag detailing, iconic helmet and a detachable leg-mounted blaster pistol. Featuring a vehicle for the first time ever, this set also includes a LEGO brick recreation of the speeder bike from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, featuring a spring-loaded shooter, handlebar and footrests to mount the Scout Trooper, movable flaps, detailed panels and a handle underneath for enhanced play that also doubles as a stand.
- Buildable and highly posable Scout Trooper figure features pouch and bag detailing, iconic helmet and a detachable, leg-mounted blaster pistol.
- Also includes a buildable speeder bike with spring-loaded shooter, handlebar and footrests to mount the Scout Trooper, movable flaps, detailed panels and a play/display handle.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Extra ammo included.
- Features a sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Grab the handle and swoop the speeder bike into action!
- Play out exciting Endor chase scenes from the movie Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
- Scout Trooper stands over 9” (24cm) high.
- Speeder bike measures over 6” (16cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Return of the Jedi set looks excellent on displayCrojo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big Return of the Jedi fan, I jumped on this Speeder bike as soon as it became available. Who doesn't love the chase scene with the speeder bikes? Much bigger than it appears online, this set looks incredible on display and feels like a mini UCS build - with some complex technic building and a UCS style stand. The Scout trooper is a standard buildable figure, and Lego fans who have built these figures before will know exactly what to expect. But he looks extra cool when perched on the speeder bike with his feet and hands clicked into place. As a technic rather than a normal Lego set, this is a trickier build than it looks and kids would need some help from their parent or older sibling. The inner core reminded me of the Slave 1 ship. There are a few stickers but they are easy ones and no big deal. An awesome addition to your Star Wars display collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Scout Trooper™ & Speeder Bike™
- in 11 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good butCarlospescador | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set. At first I thought it was a bit overpriced but then I saw the actual size of the speeder bike. Some blue and red technic pieces can be seen and the spring loaded shooter is unnecessary but is good for younger kids. I would give this five stars but mine was missing a piece so I will have to order a new one.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Scout Trooper™ & Speeder Bike™
- in 11 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0#75532 Speeder BikeFireEagle | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis kit contains two (2) instruction booklets, and three (3) numbered/sealed plastic bags with parts. Bag-1 builds the Biker Scout and here the LEGO designers out did themselves. The "anchor" piece for the Biker Scout is a black plastic "spine" with appendages tipped with round plastic balls. The absolute GENIUS here is that the entire Biker Scout snaps together, using this "spine" to form the body (shoulders to foot) of the Biker Scout the detail of which is VERY GOOD, and the figure is "topped off" with a separately molded Biker Scout helmet configuration with exacting detail which snaps on the last round ball between the shoulders. The result is, by itself, an excellent representation of a Biker Scout. Bags 2 & 3 make up the Speeder Bike and supporting stand. After making such a great Biker Scout figure, I was a little disappointed with the lack of good detail regarding the Speeder Bike. From my perspective the Speeder Bike was geared more towards the younger folks for play purposes. RECOMMENDATIONS 1. From an older persons' perspective I would recommend that entire "stand" portion of the Speeder Bike use CLEAR parts so that when completed it gives the illusion that the Speeder Bike is levitating. 2. From a LEGO collector's perspective I would recommend that LEGO designers go to work and develop an EXCLUSIVE LEGO Star Wars Speeder bike with a great deal of detail. I would imagine such a kit would retail for $250 to $300 (have some lighting features) and be worth every cent!!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Scout Trooper™ & Speeder Bike™
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Harder then what it looksDazzer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove all these buildable figures nice to build & display this one surprised me on how much the bike was a challenge! But well worth it now got all the troopersPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Scout Trooper™ & Speeder Bike™