You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired rover set. This fun LEGO® City 60225 Rover Testing Drive kids’ toy features a rover with removable cockpit, new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm and removable solar panel generator. This space toy for kids also includes 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a laptop, video camera, remote control, rock drill and a helmet with visor. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement. This great space building set for kids also includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: an astronaut and a ground crew technician.
- This fun LEGO® building set for kids, inspired by NASA, features a rover with removable cockpit, new-for-June 2019 articulated grappling arm, tilting, removable solar panel generator and large all-terrain wheels.
- Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a rover pilot helmet with blue visor, technician's hard hat, remote control, laptop, rock drill and a video camera with buildable stand.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Download the LEGO® Life app at the iOS or Android app store. Ask your parents' permission before going online.
- This cool construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Rover measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Earthbound PrepJonnyQuest | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!In this set, a technician and an astronaut are evaluating a potential Mars Rover to carry people around on the Red Planet. If you liked the movie "The Martian," this set harkens to those scenes of the rover saving the astronaut. Only drawback is that you have to remove the entire canopy to put the astronaut inside, and it only fits one person. What you see is what you get - essential transportation on Mars.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rover Testing Drive
- in 16 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun set with a great aestheticTheRealRosy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the aesthetic of the new Mars Exploration sets. The focus being on exploration and discovery instead of combat gives this line a charm that separates it from most of the other space themes of the last decade or so. I've bought three so far (with a fourth on the way) and so far the Rover Testing Drive is my favorite. The smooth, streamlined aesthetic looks great on space shuttles and the like, and you'd think it wouldn't work as well on a rough-and-tumble ground vehicle. However, the rover winds up with its own distinct look that stands apart from the other sets in the line but still fits perfectly into the overall aesthetic. And the smaller additions (the geode, storage container, etc.) make the set feel fully integrated into the world of Lego City.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rover Testing Drive