Let the LEGO® builder or Star Wars™ fan in your life enjoy this brick-built 75248 Resistance A-Wing Starfighter playset. Featuring an opening cockpit with space for the included Snap Wexley Star Wars character, retractable landing gear, non-firing wingtip cannons and 2 integrated spring-loaded shooters, this detailed starship from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie will inspire young minds and makes a great collectible for any fan. The set also includes a Lieutenant Connix minifigure for even more fun space adventures.
- Includes Snap Wexley and Lieutenant Connix LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures.
- This Star Wars™ building toy features an opening minifigure cockpit, retractable landing gear, wingtip cannons and 2 integrated spring-loaded shooters.
- Playset weapons include Snap Wexley's blaster pistol and Lieutenant Connix's blaster.
- Recreate exciting moments from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- Makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or surprise gift for any occasion.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ starship measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Greatest A wing yet!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great price for a kind of big set! The mini figures look great and has a few play features! I recommend this to any Star Wars fan or just looking for a great set overallPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™
- in 3 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent and Accurate SetSarge930 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was a fun, quick build. The stickers actually add to the set, and the minifigs are nice. The spring loaded launchers are well hidden and not easily launched by accident (well build and hidden into the hull). The only part kids may have a little difficulty with is the precise application of stickers, and attaching the two engines to the hull. Great little build!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™
- in 3 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Another A-WingChrisH7604 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have owned pretty much all the most recent A-Wings (2013, 2016 & 2017). I have to agree with the other reviews on this set compared to the previous sets. (1) Stickers - never good to have too many on a set and especially ones you have to apply to the cockpit. (2) Mini figures - Snap Wexley is an X-Wing pilot so is completely wrong for this set, Tallissan Lintra piloted the resistance A-Wing in The Last Jedi so would have been a better choice, although it would have meant a different colour scheme. Lt Connix is a good choice but for the cost I'd like to have seen another mini figure in there. (3) Cockpit layout - or lack of it really, it's just a big empty space that could have been done so much better with very few extra pieces. The build is very good and takes some of the best features of the previous iterations rolled into this but I think it lets itself down a little with the colour scheme and mini figure selection. I know you will look at this as a Resistance A-Wing from the Rise of Skywalker and who knows how it might feature in the film. For me it's just another A-Wing so I'm struggling to fathom it's place unless you put Green Leader in the cockpit and fly it into the bridge of the Executor. As with all A-Wing sets there is loads of playabilty and the set is sturdy enough for swooshing around chasing down TIE fighters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™
- in 3 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A-Wing Once AgainGoldLeaderR4 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little model. Went together very easily and it was a fun build. This is the latest in a long line of Lego Star Wars A-Wings and the best yet. Snap Wexley was a nice addition but the real gem was Lt Connix – her first Mini-fig. Also the integrated shooters are a nice touch. My only complaint was the stickers are difficult to get “just right”. Overall this make a great “toy” for the younger set and a display model for us “bigger kids”. It has now been added to my 2013 A-Wing, 2012 X-Wing, Poe's X-Wing, two Y-Wings (2012 and 2018), Tantive IV et al. Recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™