LEGO® Technic™ Race Truck building kitKids will love this action-packed building set. Build the Race Truck rebuild into a Racer.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsUsing Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app, kids aged 7+ can zoom, rotate and visualize the set as they build.
The build is just the start
Kids recreate the thrill of race day with this fun set.
Awesome pull-back action
Pull back then release to send the Race Truck speeding.
It's a race to the finish!
Cool finish line accessory makes role play easy.
Rebuilds into a Racer
The fun lasts even longer with a second model to build.
Easy for kids to control
Simply pull back and release to see the Racer go, go, go!
Playtime just got even better with 2 models to create.
Racetrack role play for car-loving kidsKids will love racing their car towards the finish line as they role-play creative race day scenes.
- Recreate the thrills of the race track with this action-packed pull-back Race Truck. Perfect for kids who love racing toys, it rebuilds into a 2-in-1 Racer for a new building challenge.
- Young LEGO® builders will love developing their problem-solving skills as they create this LEGO Technic™ (42104) truck. Build, race, then rebuild the 2-in-1 model for even more fun.
- Creating speed is easy with the truck's pull-back and release action. Race Truck features include a big exhaust, huge spoiler and jaw-dropping color scheme to delight car fans.
- Looking for the best gifts for a truck-loving child aged 7+? Well, if they love to build and are ready for a new challenge, this is a great choice.
- When built, the toy truck measures over 6” (17cm) long, 3” (8cm) high and 3” (9cm) wide, making it the perfect size for racing and role-play.
- Cleverly powered using the pull-back motor, this racing truck doesn't require batteries, so the action starts straightaway!
- Printed instructionsare included, so it’s easy for young builders to get started. This LEGO Technic™ truck also features digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO® Technic™ sets. With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built with these unique toys.
- LEGO® toy building sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures these fun toys connect easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Race TimeValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of those sets that I just had to buy twice because both builds looked so good on the pack art. To be honest, I hadn't even noticed that it stated "pull back action" when I bought them so that was a nice little bonus for me when they were built. Yes, the husband and I have held races on the dining table with both vehicles and accompanying vocal effects. Fairly standard Technic builds using familiar techniques but producing two very different looks. My favourite is the Race Car, just because of the end product look. I also liked that the kit comes with a couple of different starting line markers, just adds to the overall look when built. Nicely sized finished vehicles that look good on display as well as being very playable. Good kit to begin with if you have not previously tried Technic builds. Gives you a bit of a primer to see if this style works for you. Number Of Pieces: 227 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: Race Truck - 1 Hour Race Car - 1 HourPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Truck
- December 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Pull Back!JKelley | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI found this on the shelf at one of my local big name stores a few days before Christmas. Very surprised to see it locally before the release. I think its so cool that Lego made a truck with a pull back and a small little finish line for added play. My son sets the finish line about ten feet down the hall and tries to get the truck to go through it. Good job on this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Truck
- August 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Neo9 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome Truck, but 2 in 1 Race car caught my eye and let me tell you SUPER COOL race car, have it on display next to my other Technic Race cars Great value !Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Truck
- May 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Quick!TheJT | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterFantastic pull-back truck - i had hoped that we'd have to build the pull-back mechanism ourselves, but having it pre-made obviously made it a quicker and easier build for my daughter. Really impressed at how quick it is, and it travels very true. (It also fits inside the container that goes on the back of the Mack Anthem truck!)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Truck