Exciting racing adventures await young builders with the brilliant LEGO® Creator 3in1 Race Car Transporter (31113) construction toy. It features a truck with a detachable trailer carrying 2 fast cars that can be unloaded down a ramp, letting kids enjoy racing action.
Fun toys for imaginative play
There are 3 different impressive models to build and play with in this LEGO Creator 3in1 building set. Kids can create a truck and trailer with 2 race cars, then rebuild it into a toy crane truck and a mini tugboat. Or they can use the 328 bricks and pieces to build something totally new.
The best toys for creative building
LEGO Creator 3in1 building toys open a world of endless possibilities with 3 different models to create in every box! LEGO builders will be thrilled by all the exciting options on offer to them. Creator 3in1 inspires kids' imaginations and keeps them happy for hours with a great selection of sets, including scary creatures, fast jets and detailed buildings.
- Inspire endless creative play with this fantastic LEGO® Creator 3in1 Race Car Transporter (31113) toy set featuring 3 models in 1 – a car carrier toy, crane truck and tugboat with crane.
- The car transporter toy includes 2 race cars, 1 in blue and 1 in red, so kids can jump behind the wheel and stage exciting races at the track.
- The Race Car Transporter is an articulated truck with a detachable trailer carrying 2 cars that can be loaded on and off its 2 ramps. A kickstand lets the trailer stand on its own.
- This toy crane truck features a crane that swivels through 360 degrees and can lift cargo up and down, while the mini tugboat features a working crane.
- The perfect reward for LEGO® fans aged 7 and up who have a passion for cool trucks and boats.
- The car carrier toy measures over 3 in. (7 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide – the perfect portable size to play with at home or to take to a friend's house.
- Look out for other great, new-for-January 2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Cyber Drone (31111), Wild Lion (31112), Superbike (31114) and Surfer Beach House (31118).
- LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets let kids experience the best imaginative play as they create action-packed stories around the 3 different models in every box.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful SetMrsG |I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Race Car Transporter is so wonderful! My boys ages 11 & 9 loves building each one, the tugboat, cat carrier &’ crane truck. They both worked on this for a couple of hours and had a blast creating each one. This was an average build for them and was not to difficult, I highly suggest it for their age group. They liked that the race car transporter had a trailer that detached to move the cars on and off the ramp. With the crane truck they enjoyed that the crane moved a whole 360 degrees while lifting other lego cargo. Overall since my boys are heavily into cars, trucks and anything vehicle related they loved this lego set and have already built it and taken it apart, time and time again. I highly recommend it!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Race Car Transporter
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such A Fun ExperienceI would recommend this to a friend!My kids had such a fun exoerience playing with the Race Car Transporter. Being a 3 in 1 made it more fun and challenging because they wanted to build each form of it. They play with it everyday and my daughter said yhis was the best item she could have ever gotten.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Race Car Transporter
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Neat and fun.Dani991 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is seriously super fun to do. It did take about an hour to price together since there is almost 400 peices, and I wanted to be sure it was done correctly. The wheels actually work, as does the slots to hold the assembled cars in. It's a fun hobby , or a learning experience for the kids. It definitely teaches patience also. Over all this was exciting to assemble, easy to understand to do, and all around a great time killer.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Race Car Transporter
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value for car builders!!Honest | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is just bursting with goodness. It's more than a three in one, more like a 4 or 5 in 1. The truck/trailer is packed with pieces that make very good race car details. Lots of wheels and lots of curved tiles. They practically give you two of every piece. Now on to the bad: the two racecars are in different positions when laid on top of the trailer. The top one sits flush and almost perfect, but the bottom level was built one plate too high thus the racecar doesn't sit well and can fall off during transport. If you have OCD you're going to have to fix this part Right Away. I took apart the semi but that one detail ruined it as a Lego set for me. Overall, I think this is pretty amazing value considering not only the strong piece count but considering that those pieces are useful for car builders. If you want to increase your piece collection, this is a good set to do it with. There aren't any minifigs or big molded pieces, and quite frankly that's my kind of set. Except for the difference in parking positions, this set is near-perfect. I didn't build the crane or tugboat yet so I can't comment on those builds, but judging just by the pictures they seem okay. As an extra piece I managed to get an extra rubber tire! With the pieces from the truck alone I can make 2-3 cars that are bigger than the ones provided since they give you 18 wheels altogether. I couldn't wait for this set to arrive and I would do it again! I believe this set will be underlooked for the lack of minifigs, but honestly, who cares about them when you get tons of extra useful stuff. I actually would have liked some racing stickers but because of the 3-in-1 aspect I suppose Lego thought we got enough. Go out and buy this set if you agree; I wasn't disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Car Transporter