- Race Car Rally
Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Race Car Rally
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD.
Take your place on the grid for the most exciting race of the year! Build the red and blue cars and the chicanes, get the finishing stand ready, put the start/finish line together, then get ready to win the race and lift the trophy! This starter set has everything your child needs to race into a LEGO® brick building career. It also makes an ideal gift. Rebuild the set into an orange tow truck or a super-fast black racing car with finish line. Includes 2 race driver minifigures.
- Includes 2 race driver minifigures
- Features 2 Easy to Build race cars, start/finish line, 2 barriers and a winner’s stand
- Accessories include 4 oil drums, 2 cones, a finishing flag, wrench and a megaphone
- Streak across the finish line – and see who wins!
- Climb the winner’s stand and lift the trophy
- Use the included building instructions to rebuild into an orange tow truck or a super-fast black racing car with finish line
- Comes in a sturdy and iconic LEGO® container that is great for storage or travel
- Easy to Build elements are perfect for developing building skills
- Includes age-appropriate building instructions
- LEGO® Juniors is the perfect introduction to LEGO® brick building
- Car base measures over 3” (8cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- Finish line measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep
- Iconic LEGO® container measures over 5” (15cm) high, 14” (37cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep
80% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- July 26th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0MrQue |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildBought this for my nephews as a first set for them to put together 3 & 4. Cars where easy enough for them with a little help, other pieces I just made for them and put on my old Lego road pieces for a track. I would recommend picking up two of these sets if possible as it comes with a second set of instructions to build a tow truck and 3rd race car. The container leaves something to be desired. Doesn't click seal so very easy to have knocked over with Lego s everywhere.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Race Car Rally
- November 22nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First time purchase as dadNupedad |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWanted to start my 3+ son with a Juniors set and the store rep recommended this item. Box is very functional storage vessel. Enough pieces to encourage independent building and creativity. The racing themed cars I like and subtle inference with Disney's Cars; well played. Also like the fact you could build additional items from the same pieces.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Car Rally
- January 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!Syrinx95 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a great beginning set. We bought it for Christmas for our 3.5 year old. This is his first set of smaller legos (we've done quattro & duplo) and we do need to help him put it together, but he really loves it. He was able to read the pictures and figure out where things went, and able to push the parts together. We love the fact that it came with 2 extra bags of parts. One of parts to change out to make a black car and a tow truck, and track parts, another bag of random pieces so that he can be creative. I hope that they offer the car frames in the parts store soon so we can use all 4 vehicles. Our only complaint is that the fire pieces fall out easily when the kiddo is playing with the car. Overall love the product!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Car Rally
- August 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My favourite Juniors set!Robby24 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. Even though I'm not anywhere near between the age of 4-7, I really enjoyed putting this set together. On top, you get 3 extra bags of pieces, so you create something else!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Car Rally
1 of 1
Shop more like this: