Let your youngster feel like Resistance hero Poe Dameron with this X-wing fighter (75273)! Fans will love the sleek new-for-January-2020 design, just like the X-wing in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. It’s got loads of play-inspiring features – adjustable wings for cruise and attack modes, shooting functions, retractable landing gear and more! Resistance vs. First Order battles! This cool starfighter comes with 3 minifigures – Poe Dameron, Knight of Ren, Jannah – with weapons, plus R2-D2 to inspire Resistance vs. First Order role-play. An epic gift idea for any young Star Wars™ fan, this construction playset is great for solo or group play and add the 75272 Sith TIE Fighter for even more action. Star Wars action in LEGO style! The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages – so join in the fun!
- Kids can role-play as Resistance hero Poe Dameron and fly into battle with this new-for-January-2020 LEGO® Star Wars™ version of the classic X-wing starfighter (75273) from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Loads of play-inspiring features including an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, adjustable wings for cruise and attack mode, stud and spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear.
- Includes an R2-D2 LEGO® droid plus 3 Star Wars™ character toy minifigures – Poe Dameron, Knight of Ren and Jannah – with new-for-January-2020 features, plus blaster pistols, a bowcaster and other weapons for battles.
- This 761-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ set makes a great gift idea and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+. Add the Sith TIE Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- The X-wing fighter building toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide so it makes an eye-catching centerpiece to show off to friends when it’s not being flown on Resistance missions!
- This collectible X-wing LEGO® set is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. This X-wing building toy comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can open the box, start building straightaway… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and that they connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
95% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
- March 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice X-Wing!PoeBoy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego put out a nice X-wing version here! You can knock it out of the park by adding, moving a few Lego's. I took off the lower darts too and added some white bushings, tiled the engines and finished out underneath same about as top. Really think a nice scaled new Lego for the wing gun tips is way over due. It doesn't take much to keep them from spinning. Anything added here is to big currently, the flower tipped bars do suffice though.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- February 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great X WingDS612 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like the color they use for this X Wing. Goes pretty well together. The attention to detail is good and I like how minimal stickers is used. I also like how I can lock the S Foils in the attack position which makes it pretty good for play and on display. The only thing is I wish the price could be a bit cheaper but overall I am happy with my purchase. Highly recommend to anyone who is a fan of the X Wing.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- February 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Poe Dameron X-Wing FighterWayne65 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe model looked excellent from the pictures so was keen to purchase it and was not disappointed. The build, although straight forward was a pleasure to complete. I loved the contrasting orange and white colours of the the fighter, along with the selection of mini figures supplied. The moving features on the fighter are great and the fighter looks even more impressive, wh3n the wings are set in the open position. I also was pleased to see there was only 3 small decals for the fighter. Only small feedback, would have been to have a slighter bigger stand, although the model was not unstable. A definite purchase recommendation.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- January 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set, Kind of ExpensiveI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this set with my Christmas Money, my first Lego X-Wing and I was very Pleased. This Wing mechanism was nice and the colors were good other than the blue which was not needed. This set came a little too expensive because the previous X-Wings sold at $80. The mini-figures were nice with two of them being exclusive to this set being The Knight of Ren and Jannah. The build was straight forward like the other ones. I enjoyed this set and even with the $10 increase it is a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
Shop more like this: