A shipwreck filled with surprisesBuild two adventures in one with the new LEGO® Pirates of Barracuda Bay.
Protect or Plunder
The cannon fires small cannonballs at any passing ships.
Crew members Port and Starboard keep things ship-shape.
Bottles of rum and tales of pirate gold never run dry.
Where Redbeard charts a course or maps a treasure hunt.
Find surprises from buried statues to palm trees filled with coconuts.
Row a boat in shark-infested seas if you dare.
Meet the Pirates of Barracuda BaySet sail with an exclusive new LEGO® Pirate adventure that’s two builds in one!
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others.
Rebuild into a classic
Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
LEGO Ideas offers a diverse array of sets, all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there are cool model kits for people of all ages.
- Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
- The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs and 2 skeleton figures.
- Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.
- No batteries required – this pirate ship playset offers an immersive build with LEGO® bricks only. So forget your worries, find your building zen and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this pirate building set for someone new to LEGO® model kits? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on this challenging build with swashbuckling confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. The theme offers an infinitely diverse array of collectible construction sets for display and creative play. There’s something to delight all ages!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible, connect strongly and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in just about every way you can imagine, ensuring that each model kit meets the highest safety standards and that this pirate island is as robust as it is impressive to look at.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Perfect Pirate Set!LordBlackadder | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since this set appeared on Lego Ideas, I supported and followed its progress eagerly. Having missed out on the earlier Pirate sets in the past 2+ decades, I immediately purchased this set as soon as it was available. When I received the set, I was not disappointed. Its packaging, shear size and weight do a very good job of impressing upon you that your money was well-spent. For someone like me who likes to display built sets, the Pirates of Barracuda Bay is the perfect display set, especially in the island configuration; although, it displays only well from the front--at least for me. This set has all the elements/details that will appease even the most attentive collector--captain's quarters, crew sleeping area, kitchen, etc. For the minifigures, you are provided with enough to populate the island so it looks quite lively. I particularly liked the individuality and uniqueness of each figure. If you are looking for the perfect Pirates set, then this is a must own, especially if you missed out on the sets that were released over the past few years. Just don't do what I did and build an older set (The Brick Bounty 70413) after building this set--personally, I was hugely disappointed and immediately broke it down and sold it. Maybe I should only compare this set with say the Imperial Flagship (10210) in terms of complexity. But regardless, I'd say this is a set that will remain in my possession for many years to come--the Pirates theme along with a perfect blend of build complexity and attention to detail will ensure that it will have a hard time feeling out of date far into the future. Now, if only they can resurrect the Adventurers theme in a similar manner..... Lego? Lego Ideas? Anyone? Please?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- April 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the Best LEGO sets ever madeDazman83 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI grew up with LEGO Pirates in the 80's and 90's, I still have the original Pirate Ship from 1989 and some of the small islands and extras. (See image of original box) As soon as this was announced I couldn't believe it, I tried not to buy it, but that nostalgia was too strong! Suffice to say I am so glad I did, this was the most fun set I have ever built, even more so than the Ghostbusters Firehouse and Car! The design is perfection, the set is huge and gorgeous to look at, some of the brick usage is genius and I love the attention to detail. Pictures of this do not do it justice, you need to see it and grasp the scope of it for yourself as its a huge set. Its quite a challenging build hence 16+, but if you have smaller kids this has some seriously amazing playability and the fact it turns into a ship is the icing on the cake. Honestly the most fun I have had in years, i took my time building this and it took me 3-4 days, averaging 2-3 hours a day. Well done LEGO, amazing details, fantastic use of bricks, bright, colourful and genuinely wonderful to build 10/10. I will keep this for years to come.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- July 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0X marks the spot!FirstMightWeasel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter talking to a friend about my son getting into LEGO and that I always wanted the big pirate ship in the late 80’s as a kid but could never get it he told me about this set And that was it! I knew I had to do it and finally get my Barracuda!! I was not disappointed either. This set is simply amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this build! Oh it’s also huge!! I didn’t actually realise how big the finished set is which just adds to the awesomeness. The finished island is absolutely superb and full of so many details. My plan was to turn it into the ship straight away however I think I’ll leave it as is for a while as it looks so good as the shipwreck. My son absolutely loves looking for all the little details scattered all over the island and is having a good time playing with it along with the creator pirate ship and my original raft raiders set which really adds to the theme. I can’t wait to make it into the Barracuda Pirate Ship but for now I’ll sit back and enjoy the completed island.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay
- August 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bought For The ShipPirateTad68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have wanted a LEGO Pirate Ship for many years. I missed out on the older sets years ago and never really liked the POTC sets. When this set was released I wasn't sure I wanted it. I didn't really care about the shipwreck island theme. However, after looking at pics of the assembled ship, I thought I would take a chance and ordered it. Boy am I glad I did. I love this ship! Lots of detail inside and out. I am not a fan of the yellow min-figure heads, but since this is a nostalgia set, I understand why they were used. I also wish they had provided more cannons. A pirate ship with only 3 cannons?? Well, that won't do. So I purchased 5 additional cannon sets. I then rearranged the lower deck to accommodate the cannons. Now this thing looks like a pirate ship! I also purchased additional blue plates to make a nice ocean base. I used some of the island parts to make a small island with a treasure chest.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirates of Barracuda Bay