- Angry Birds™
- Pig City Teardown
Pig City Teardown
Small parts and a Small ball.
The piggies are in Pig City, trying to hide eggs everywhere. Launch the birds using the catapult! Topple the buildings by striking the 4 collapsible target zones. This fun and chaotic set, based on The Angry BirdsTM Movie, features a small house, bridge, hot dog stand, zip-lining piggy and a TNT chain reaction feature! Includes 4 figures.
- Includes 4 figures: Red, Stella and 2 piggies.
- Pig City features a zip line, hot dog stand, small house and a falling boulder.
- Accessory elements include a catapult for the birds, umbrella, 5 eggs, 3 sticks of TNT, TNT storage box, 5 balloons, hot dog plus ketchup and mustard dispensers, and a ladder.
- Target zones include boulder and zip-lining pig, bridge, hot dog stand roof and TNT function.
- Aim the birds at the target zones to collapse the structures.
- Hit the boulder to activate the pig on the sliding umbrella zip line.
- Knock the lever above the boulder to make it land on the box of TNT, and use the sticks of dynamite against the pigs.
- Land a bird on to the roof of the hot dog stand to crash it.
- Target zones and collapsible structures are easy to reassemble for fast-action play.
- Create fun action scenes with a twist from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 7-14.
- Pig City measures over 8” (21cm)high, 9” (24cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Catapult measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- June 24th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pig City TeardownPurchased for: SelfAngry Birds line is a weird theme for me. The sets were okay but the minifigures are bizarre. The minifigures are heading towards the Mega Blocks Minions type of figures but retaining the crisp Lego quality. The figures are not bad, in fact they are very movie accurate, but stand out amongst minifigures and mini dolls. Another problem is the articulation: the figures are one complete mold and unlike minifigures do not need to be assembled. Pig City Teardown is a set that is very reminiscent of the Angry Birds game. The set has 4 figures, 2 builds, has 386 parts and retails for $49.99. Set: The build consists of the Pig City and a small catapult for the birds. The catapult is a simple build but has some cool parts. There are 2 1x4 printed tiles used to add texture and a flesh coloured bucket piece to hold a minifigure. The whole premise of the set is to knock over parts of the Pig City which consists of a hot dog stand, zip line, payphone, chicken coop to hold the eggs, and a dynamite container. The small pay phone is a nice touch and besides that is trough containing four ice creams. Leading up to the steps is the hot dog stand. The build is good enough to place in a City with a few modifications. The hot dog bun accessory is an fantastic piece and makes the set worth it just for the piece. The stand also has a grill and condiment dispensers. Joining the coop and the hot dog stand is a ramp containing more of the 1x4 wooden tiles. There are three balloons holding the ramp and when the balloons are hit, the ramp falls down bringing down the person on it. The chicken coop is actually a decent build. It is enclosed on the sides by the 1x4 picket fence pieces, has a small entrance via a 2x2 yellow flag piece and has a light on top. The inside is spacious and contains 5 of the new egg pieces. The egg mold is another fantastic accessory. On top of the coop, is the mechanism for the zipline and a crank to hold the huge boulder. The zipline is a fun feature and has a set of lights on top and a boulder which holds the trigger to launch the zip line. The crank is part of another play feature. Holding the crank in place is a small fan which acts as the trigger. When hit, it falls back, activate the boulder which falls down on to the crate of dynamite below. The dynamite then falls over and you would expect an explosion. The dynamite stand has a 2x2 print of TNT which is a nice nod to the game. The tile only appears in this set and the Pig Castle set. The play features are fun and thoroughly entertaining. The build is cool but the base of the build is mediocre as 8 2x4 bricks are used to hold the whole thing together and give it some height. Minifigures: - All Angry Birds are exclusive to their own set which is a cool thing I have never seen before Lego do. 1. Stella: The figure has a pink colour scheme with a plume of feathers on top. Her beak is made out of rubber which is a bit flimsy. Due to the plume, the figure gains extra height compared to other figures. 2. Red: The figure has a determined expression which is not bad but I would have preferred an angrier expression. 3. and 4. The pig are unnamed. One has a open mouthed aaah! face which is really funny and the other has a smug smile. Both are funny and adorable figures. Overall: The set satisfies the price point and has enough figures for it as well. The parts are what I initially bought the set for like the hot dog bun piece and the egg piece. The build is not good as a displat piece but when taken apart is a treasure of fantastic parts. I bought the set at a 40% discount which more than justified the price for the set.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 43 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pig City Teardown
- December 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun build for me and my sonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set was a easy build and looks great my son loves playing with it and has a few great features only downside is it’s hard to move around when it’s all built would of liked a king pig figure in with itLevel of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45Pig City Teardown
- June 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best sets all year!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set after it had been sold out for weeks and was not disappointed. The set is large, colorful, and chaotic in a cool sort of way. The catapult is a good and sturdy design, although I would have liked a flower or two on its baseplate. I love the "Pig Fone" in the pole and the feeding trough full of ice cream. The hotdog stand is well-built, even though the awning leans forward a bit. The bridge is good construction and how it doesn't line up to the other building is a funny nod to one of the animated Angry Birds short films. The tower is great, I would have like more interior for the buildings and a longer umbrella slide but that's just me. The Functions all work well, and the figures look great. (I would have liked one more pig, but again, that's just me.) The catapult is hard to aim but I think you can get the hang of it. One of the best sets in a long time!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pig City Teardown
- April 30th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun to build and play withI would recommend this to a friend!I liked the colorful and detail in this series. the hot dog stand and ketchup and mustard bottles. Just like in the Angry Birds Games; you can try different approaches and distances to try and make the most impact and ricochets.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Pig City Teardown