Let kids aged 8+ fly into the action of the dream world with this LEGO® DREAMZzz™ Pegasus Flying Horse (71457) building toy set. Based on the TV show, the set follows Zoey as she rescues her friend Nova, who’s been captured by nightmare creature Susan on the pegasus flying horse! Story-led building instructions let kids immerse themselves in the action and unleash their imaginations by deciding Zoey’s path.
1 building set, 2 building options
To help Zoey rescue Nova, kids can choose to build a bird figure companion for her or give her wings so she can pursue the nightmares. As well as encouraging creativity and imagination, the 2 building options provide double the playtime.
Magical creature, fantastic details
The pegasus flying horse toy has an articulated head, hips, hooves and tail, so kids can easily pose and play with it. Both the Nightmare King’s detailed throne and Zoey’s bird can connect to the back of the creature.
- Bring the story to life – Kids can enjoy imaginative play with the LEGO® DREAMZzz™ Pegasus Flying Horse (71457) building toy set, which is based on the TV show
- 2 building options – Kids can help Zoey save Nova by building a bird figure companion or equipping her with wings
- Fully articulated – The pegasus toy features a fully articulated head, hips, hooves and tail, so kids can easily pose it and imagine different scenes
- Intricate details – The Nightmare King’s throne and Zoey’s bird can connect to the back of the creature
- 3 minifigures – The building set includes minifigures of Zoey, Nova and the Nightmare King, plus a figure of Susan
- Plenty of play – The set is designed for kids aged 8 and up, who can spend hours of fun playing on their own or with friends
- Dimensions – At its largest, the pegasus flying horse stands over 8 in. (20 cm) tall
- A helping hand – The set features story-led building instructions, which are also available digitally in the LEGO® Builder app
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks are designed to connect consistently every time
- Safety ensured – LEGO® bricks have been rigorously tested to ensure they meet stringent safety requirements