- Notebook with Studs
Notebook with StudsNotebook with Studs4.455.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over $45.*
Keep your best building ideas inside of the LEGO® Notebook with Studs. This clasping bound notebook features a hard cover with an attached baseplate for building, right on your book! Use the included number and letter elements to make it your own.
- Features a hard-cover bounded notebook, attached 6 x 24-stud baseplate and elements labeled with letter and number decals
- Build, draw, write and plan with a LEGO® Notebook
- Makes a great gift for LEGO fans
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great concept, but needs more letters.ajk388 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this for wedding guest sign in book, but we needed to buy two of them due to lack of vowels and popular characters in the letters provided with just one set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrsWas this helpful?45Notebook with Studs
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Danish letters ...EmmaD | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOther than the fact that the alphabet was, I'm guessing, a Danish one, so, quite a few letters such as ø and lots of "J" (as others have said), but few of the letters that are commonly used in English. Would it be worth having a couple of different sets of letters, so that you can have sets that represent the typical usage of different areas of the world? As a notebook, and with the base plate & all those letters, a great bargain :)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Notebook with Studs
- in almost 6 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Journal!flowerdaisy22 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am so happy with this purchase. I bought it mostly for the tiles, but ended up loving the notebook as well. It is college ruled, thank goodness! I found it strange that there was only one "O", yet there were three "J"s. This is probably because it is an international product. Overall, I highly recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Notebook with Studs
- in almost 7 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0JournalGrammy | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!My grandaughter loves to write in a journal and loves Legos. For her straight A report card, I gave her this journal with a message on the front of it. She liked it so much that she didn't even ask if any other Legos came with the journal. She always asks!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Notebook with Studs