Enjoy an originalWith authentic reproductions of the original console, controller and Game Pak cartridge, plus a retro-styled 1980s TV, the exclusive new LEGO® Nintendo Entertainment System™ gives fans of Super Mario Bros.™ a way to recapture childhood magic.
Bring back memoriesCapture a building experience like no other and recreate childhood memories with this LEGO® model of the original NES console.
Designed with original details
Recreate the experience
Insert the buildable Game Pak cartridge into the console.
Get your thumbs ready
Plug in and tap the buttons on the life-sized controller.
Turn the handle on the TV to move 8-bit Mario across the screen.
Bring the game to lifeGet the interactive figure when you purchase the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course and place him on top of the TV to watch him react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups – all while the original game’s theme tune is playing!
Do you love video games? Did you play Super Mario Bros.™ back in the day? Or do you just enjoy a hands-on, creative activity in your spare time? If so, this nostalgic LEGO® Nintendo Entertainment System™ (71374) model kit is perfect for you.
Authentic and interactive
The brick-built NES is packed with realistic details, including an opening slot for the Game Pak with a locking function and a controller with a connecting cable and plug. The console comes with a buildable retro TV, featuring a flat 8-bit Mario figure on the scrolling screen, plus an action brick to scan with LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included; find in the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course set – 71360) so he reacts to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups just like in the Super Mario Bros. game.
This unique set is part of an inspiring collection of LEGO building sets for adults that make fabulous gifts for yourself and hobbyist friends who enjoy DIY challenges and proudly displaying their creations.
- Trigger nostalgic memories as you build this wonderfully detailed LEGO® brick Nintendo Entertainment System™ (71374) and interactive, 1980s-style television displaying the classic Super Mario Bros.™ game. • The TV has a handle-operated scrolling screen and if you scan the action brick by placing LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) in the slot on top, he will react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups. • Authentic details of the NES console are recreated in LEGO® style, including a controller and an opening slot for the buildable Game Pak with a realistic locking function to delight Super Mario Bros.™ fans. • Whether you were an NES gamer back in the day, a fan of retro stuff, or are just looking for an immersive, fun, creative DIY project to leave you feeling revitalized, this 2,646-piece model building kit is ideal for you.
- The buildable TV measures over 8” (22.5cm) high, 9” (23.5cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep, and alongside the NES model makes a cool display item for your home or office. It also makes the best LEGO® gift for gamer friends.
- No batteries required – combine this playset with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) to activate the TV’s interactive features.
- Easy-to-follow instructions help you to build with confidence, even if you are a LEGO® newcomer. Also included is an illustrated booklet about the creation of the Nintendo Entertainment System™ and classic NES games.
- This highly collectible building set for adults is part of a range of inspirational LEGO® model kits designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, as you look for your next immersive DIY project.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analyzed to ensure that this unique LEGO building set satisfies the highest safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An incredible building experience..USMC23A1103 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don't want to repeat all the positive reviews. I was blown away by this build and how it works/functions. It looks incredible. I buy a custom furniture quality display case for my favorite LEGO sets, from Grandpa's Cabinets. Ron is great to work with. He probably has several of my sets on his website with photos. This set just brought back great memories, and was pure joy to build. LEGO will live on forever, they just get it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™
- August 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO NES is AWESOME!MogCloud80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBest collaboration ever!! It’s a piece of art for every collector!! Worth it! Because, That is my childhood memories since got Original NES. I can't stop my smile when doing build it such creative and THANKS TO NINTENDO AND LEGO for doing this. Actually, I'm Nintendo fan since NES till current Nintendo Switch. Hope someday another exclusive Super Nintendo Entertainment System haha... By the way, I glad pick up LEGO NES. I won't regret about the price and best quality... ROCK!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™
- August 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0First 2,000+ buildDaShannon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was crazy excited, when I went to pick up this set. I am new to building expert sets, but this was so awesome to build. A lot of fun and definitely a walk down memory lane. My kids loved watching how everything came together and the television. I finished it quicker than I thought I would have. *****I do have one complaint, that the tv doesn’t connect to the stand. ***** I recommend add a post in each four corners to prevent sliding. Only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Nintendo Entertainment System™
- October 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nostalgic PlumbingValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis little beauty has been sat in my cupboard of joy for far too long and seeing as I had almost 2 weeks off work (11 days if we are being precise) I decided it was time he came out and got built. I fully expected to have to spread this over 2 days but got it done in one rather late night session. Admittedly I no longer part sort, I just tip each numbered bag in to a couple of plastic tubs for easy fishing through so that speeded things up immeasurably. I had a few issues building the internal mechanism for the cartridge return. The spring is so strong when built it kept popping the bricks out of place so I had to do a bt of one handed building whilst I held it in place. Once the layer of securing bricks goes in place though it really does stay put. Even better when built it genuinely works and feels sturdy and certainly had no breakage issues with repeated use. The booklet does say the designers tested it thousands of times to make sure it woudl keep working and that certainly paid off. For me the highlight of the build was making the scrolling screen. Then again the highlight of the modular building sets is always tiling the front of the street, so I'm weird. Took me maybe an hour to construct the screen but it was really good fun and I enjoyed watching it all come together. Even better because I have recently built the Crawler Crane the tracking was a familiar mechanism as it is the same as the one used for caterpiller tracks. The only iffy bit for me was fitting the TV to the stand. If you don't have your grey straights in the correct place on the bottom of the TV there is nowehre to secure the stand to. I simply turned the TV upside down and lined them up that way, definitely works and at no time have I felt like the TV is going to fall off it's stand. There are a couple of stickers included in the kit. Fortunately they are the large ones for the back of the TV and for the game cartridge. Everything else is preprinted. I dread to think how hard it would have been to get stickers on all the little bits and bobs on the TV screen. Really interesting build with some new to me techniques and generally gives a great all over finish. Displayed it looks wonderful. Even better is when you put the Super Mario figure on the top and then run the scroll. No need to load the Super Mario App either which is a bonus. Number Of Pieces: 2646 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: Console - 3 Hours TV - 3.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™