Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- Build a detailed model of the New York City Skyline, including the Statue of Liberty!
- Model features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and the One World Trade Center
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- New York City Skyline measures 10 inches high, 9 inches wide, and 1 inch deep
- 598 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Instructions errorDerf | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile building this set, I found a error in the in the instructions, at the end of page 96 or step 6 of step 71, there is already one 3 by 1 grey Lego peice at the top of the building.Then in the next step (step 7 of step 71 on page 97) it says you need 3 more 3 by 1 grey Lego peice`s when you only need 2 more. I looked at the instructions, confused for a long time and thought I would address you on the matter so that no-one else has too be confused. The set itself was nice to look at and well designed. I would definitely recommend it to someone. Yours sincerely. A concerned costomer. Thankyou and have a good day. Picture of error below:August 29, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceWe're glad you liked the set, and thanks for pointing that out! It's not often that our instructions have errors. We'll let the team know.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45New York City
- in 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pretty FrustratingJennGavinsmom | 35-44Purchased for: SonWe bought this for our ten year old son who has most of the items in the architecture series. He easily has done the much larger sets and many other Lego sets with thousands of pieces. This one was the first time he just lost interest and became to frustrated to finish himself. The problems are with the Empire State Building portion. The pieces fall apart easily as you assemble it and then the base part of the building does not connect with the tower portion. We rebuilt the bottom portion and the tower portion three times with three different people and same result every time. We had to use an extra piece from our own Legos to make the tower set on the base and even then it won't set centered. The other beef is that they really should have given a little more thought to the Statue of Liberty piece and at least given her a torch or something that makes her look like the actual statue other than just being green. We have done Venice, Berlin, Chicago, and all the different towers and this is the first time the set was a bit of a let down. Looks good from a distance now on his shelves but definitely not as great as the rest of the series quality wise.
Response from LEGO SHOPJanuary 9, 2017Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for sharing your concerns. The good news is that one of your concerns can be addressed immediately. I can tell by your image that you built the Empire State Building incorrectly. It is challenging from the angle to determine what happened but the tower should sit flush and centered on the base. This could mean that the base is built wrong or the tower is built wrong. I would completely disassemble this building and try again. In regards to the Statue of Liberty I can only pass your feedback on to the designers.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25New York City
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun time building this pieceTrishbella189 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a great time building this piece ..a but confusing towards the end but I was able to get through it and managed to finish and overall great piece to add to my collection of all the architecture pieces..Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55New York City
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0No place, like New YorkMikey6322 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my 2nd Architecture build, and really have enjoyed the New York skyline build. See how the buildings are in different height too. My only criticism is that the Statue of Liberty is abit plain and doesn't really look like the real thing to be honest. But that's it. Really good project to build and give it a 8/10Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45New York City