Let fans celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this delightful LEGO® brick display model of the Nebulon-B Frigate (77904). A super gift idea for fans aged 9 and up, this collectible inspires memories of Luke Skywalker recovering from injury following his epic lightsaber duel with Darth Vader and other dramatic scenes aboard the versatile Rebel cruiser.
Designed for display
Packed with authentic details, the starship comes with a brick-built stand to complete a classic LEGO Star Wars™ centerpiece that will grab people’s attention wherever it is displayed.
The LEGO Star Wars universe
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme with a wide variety of sets to delight fans of all ages.
- Let fans mark the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and inspire memories of epic scenes with this collectible, brick-built version of the Nebulon-B Frigate (77904).
- The distinctive design of the Nebulon-B Frigate is beautifully recreated in LEGO® bricks and the display stand completes an impressive centerpiece.
- This 459-piece construction kit offers an enjoyable challenge for LEGO® builders and makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for Star Wars™ fans aged 9 and up.
- Measuring 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) long and 2.5 in (7 cm) wide, this buildable model is sure to draw admiring looks wherever it is displayed.
- Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently and with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets are great for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga,make up their own adventures or simply display the collectible construction toys.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they connect consistently and securely.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Not about releaseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHow releasing those set was handled aside, this is a good build. There hasn’t been a Nebulon B set before and while building this I began to realize why. This scale makes the physics of the ship work, if it was much larger it would be incredibly difficult to prevent it from falling apart. This scale allows for single stud pieces to do a lot of heavy lifting in detailing. A lego handgun piece was able to represent a bridge. Stacking Studs representing housing quarters. Roller skates depicting multiple stories and achieving specific angles. I rated this build as challenging because pieces will fall off while building. Being half a stud off makes a difference. My ocd would tell me that specific pieces have in a straight line, but paying close attention to the instructions and pictures will assure you that some non intuitive techniques are correct. The mini millennium falcon was a great touch. This set is based of the final scene of Empire and fills in a gap that has been there in the Empire set line for a long time. I paid $98 NIB and it’s something I knew I’d be willing to do. The box has a very unique art style although the shading would suggest there was more variety in piece color. If you’re a collector it’s a must have. It pairs up with other collector sets so well and it seems that dedicated collectors are the ones that will be buying this set anyway. I made one mistake while building but it was a pretty easy fix, didn’t require taking it all apart and starting over. Pictures and dimensions never do lego sets justice. I knew the size before building it and even while building it. But when I put the two halves together it was larger than I thought it would be. Even on second or tenth glance it still seems larger than what I imagined. Hopefully a piece of this information was helpful.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nebulon-B Frigate™
- November 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very nice build!ChefEric | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building this set! A enjoyed watching the detail come together as the build progressed. It makes a great addition to the display of other Lego Star Wars sets. Thank you!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nebulon-B Frigate™
- November 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Roobert | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this box. everything about the experience I have had with this set was awesome. I stayed up late with my friends and we were talking about it having a great time. once it dropped we were all freaking out and taking out our credit cards without even thinking. Everyday I was just checking my emails trying to see if there was an order update, but when it finally arrived I was the happiest I had been throughout the whole experience. Now I have the box sitting on my shelf looking beautiful next to my 1999 lightsaber duel (7101). This is why I love Lego because they create these priceless experiences for the fans that will leave everlasting happy memories in our lives.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nebulon-B Frigate™
- December 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, poor release.aznsk8s87 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been wanting fleet ships for ages and this is a fantastic display model. Looks great on a shelf, and it's fun to see how creative they get with different elements at such a small scale. In the future I'd love to see other capital ships and frigates in a similar scale, and not just starfighters. Now the bad: I get that this was a limited SDCC 2020 release, but the online store needs some major fixing. I managed to snag one on Amazon without any hassle, but I know plenty of fans weren't able to and even had their orders cancelled here on the lego shop. I got burned trying to get the Bespin Duel, and it's happened multiple times.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Nebulon-B Frigate™