An icon of space explorationCelebrate the 50th anniversary of the first manned lunar landing, with this accurately detailed Apollo 11 Lunar Landing replica.
A centerpiece that's out of this worldDiscover the makeup of the real-world Apollo 11 lunar lander as you assemble this detailed replica model.
LEGO® Creator Expert NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander
Stars and Stripes
A United States flag is included in the set.
Separate descent and ascent stages.
One giant leap for mankind
Features the famous lunar lander ladder.
A multifaceted modelThis model delivers a challenging and rewarding building experience and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
Includes 2 astronaut minifiguresThese astronaut minifigures come with NASA decoration and golden helmets.
You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Celebrate man’s first moon landing with this LEGO® Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander building set—developed in cooperation with NASA to mark the 50th anniversary of a historical event that captivated the world. This collectible model features a highly detailed replica of Apollo 11's Eagle lunar module, plus a depiction of the lunar surface, complete with crater, footprints and a U.S. flag. The descent stage comes with gold-colored landing pads and panels, opening camera and laser hatches, and a ladder, while the ascent stage has a detailed interior with room for 2 astronauts. Finished with an Apollo 11 Lunar Lander nameplate, this display model makes a great centerpiece for the home or office and provides a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia. Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with NASA decoration and golden helmets.
- Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with NASA decoration and golden helmets.
- This advanced LEGO® set features a detailed replica of the Eagle lunar lander with separate ascent and descent stages, plus a depiction of the lunar surface with crater, footprints and a U.S. flag.
- Descent stage features new-for-June-2019 gold-colored landing pads and panels, opening camera and laser hatches and a ladder.
- Ascent stage features a detailed interior with room for 2 astronaut minifigures.
- Celebrate space exploration with this highly detailed display model.
- Accessory elements include a brick-built video camera and laser reflector.
- New-for-June-2019 decorated elements include an Apollo 11 Lunar lander nameplate and golden elements.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It all happened because of one small stepZamil | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI thoroughly enjoyed building this set. The design is well developed and the manual provided insight into the structural choices made by NASA. The gold bricks and sticker looked better than expected too. I just wished LEGO had named the astronauts (Neil and Buzz) to complete the commemoration for this amazing leap for mankind.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander
- June 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Huston... The Eagle has landed.Buffoon | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is just flat out awesome. I ordered it the same day it was released (I was actually checking out the new city space sets when I stumbled across it). This set is so amazing I don't know where to start. The assent stage has a hatch (Wich I was not expecting), both astronauts fit in the LM very well (Wich I was not expecting either), Lego has just rocked it this time. The build was genius. I mean the way Lego turned the ordinary windshield piece into the triangular windows on the LM. And I really appreciate the moon base, it just adds so much. I also really appreciate the way Lego made the Apollo astronauts' torso. Plus it almost feels like I got a set from First Man or something (I always hum the score while landing the LM, it's just so sweeping and epic!) This was however my first expert set (and if this is yours as well, pay special attention while placing the gold pieces on the side of the LM) you need to put them on the side that the instructions angle doesn't show.)) However I have to say I think I have gotten the most fun out of the build of this set than I have gotten out of any set. Great job as always Lego! The one thing about this set I can say I didn't like was that no names where assigned to the astronauts, neither where their heads skin colored. However this is a creator set and not a themed move set so that explains that, so I'm happy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander
- December 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small Step or Giant LeapValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was an incredible build, I was completely absorbed by the techniques used and the way it all came together to make this iconic piece of Space History. Normally having to construct the base plate is a frustrating experience but this was detailed enough to make it a good experience and it really does give a great looking moon surface for the Lunar Lander to be displayed on. A fair number of stickers with this one and, as we know by now, I am not the greatest at attaching them. Even worse some of the most important ones (ie. those on the outside of the model) have metallic finishes. The metallic stickers REALLY show if you need to peel off and re-add so I was worried. However, I was advised to use the end of the brick seperator that you would normally use for lifting flat tiles and it was a game changer. So, my sticker fu improved exponentially on this kit. On display it looks really eye catching and stands out on my overcrowded shelving. The instruction manual has a lot of interesting information about the actual Lunar Lander used back in 1969 and also a really detailed blueprint of it. The only issue I had was the blueprint was kind of small so you can't see all the fine detail but that is me being picky. Number of Bricks: 1087 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 3 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander
- June 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Apollo Lunar LanderDHubcap | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThis was a great build! Having watched the moon landings live on tv, the build reminded me so much of that time. I had no issues with the instructions. I would recommend a new Lego Appollo Command Module as a companion to the Lunar Lamder in the same size ratio. I also own the Saturn V rocket so the Command Module would complete the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander