Toddlers will have so much fun building their own animal train with the LEGO® DUPLO® 10863 My First Animal Brick Box! Help them sort the bricks into different colors and talk about each iconic animal as you build them together: an elephant with a slide for a trunk, a crocodile with hinged jaws, a lion with opening mouth, a giraffe with a bendy neck and a white bird. The bright and chunky DUPLO bricks are specially designed to be fun and safe for small hands and come in a handy storage box.
- Features 5 buildable animals: an elephant on wheels with a slide for a trunk, a crocodile on wheels with hinged jaws, a lion on wheels with opening mouth, a giraffe on wheels with a bendy neck and a bird.
- Have fun together as your child learns how to recognize and sort colors, and help develop language skills by talking about the iconic animals as you build them.
- Join 4 of the animals together to make an animal parade and drive the train around the room.
- Inspire creative play and imagination as toddlers make up their own stories about the animals with this versatile toy.
- Use the handy storage box to keep all your LEGO® DUPLO® bricks together.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for small hands.
- Elephant measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crocodile measures over 4” (12cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Lion measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Giraffe measures over 6” (16cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Bird measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Combine with 10859 My First Ladybug to extend the animal train.
- January 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Andreea | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Nice experience, great quality. Had fun with my kid building and playing with them.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55My First Animal Brick Box