Climb aboard the awesome Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245! This huge, robust, 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model is packed with authentic details and features. Turn on the included Power Functions large motor and engage the advanced pneumatic system for complete control over an array of exciting motorized functions. You can operate the ultra-versatile crane arm mechanism, open and close the grabber, extend the outriggers or raise and lower the tipper body! Twin axle steering, double differential drive and fully independent suspension provide ultimate maneuverability, and the driver’s cab tilts to reveal a detailed 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons. Open the cab doors to access the detailed interior with dashboard, blue seating and steering wheel with Mercedes-Benz logo. This meticulously detailed model also features an extendable crane arm, 4 suspended axles, double wheels on the 2 rear axles, opening tailgate, warning beacons, wing mirrors and is the largest LEGO Technic model ever produced. An authentic white, gray and black color scheme and iconic 3-pointed Mercedes-Benz star add the finishing touches to this impressive model. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the rugged Mercedes-Benz Articulated Construction Truck.
- Build one of two fully-featured Mercedes-Benz construction vehicles with one of the largest LEGO® Technic sets ever!
- Includes large motor and new advanced pneumatic system
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Arcos 3245 is over 12” high, 21” long and 5” wide
- 2793 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 11 and 16 years old