You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO brick model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the S-IVB third stage with the lunar lander and lunar orbiter. The set also includes 3 stands to display the model horizontally, 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar lander and the lunar orbiter.
- Also includes 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures.
- Great for display and role-playing the manned Apollo Moon missions.
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set.
- This set includes over 1,900 pieces.
- Measures over 39" (100cm) high and 6” (17cm) in diameter.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This thing got me back in to LEGO!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMan! When I got this kit 2 years ago it reignited my passion for LEGO. As a parent of a 5 year old I have been pretty nostalgic lately and when I saw this Saturn V set online I had to have it. And I’m so glad I got it. It’s an amazing build. Challenging and looks Sooooo Awesome! Im a big Apollo program fan and to have this proudly displayed in my home is wonderful. The fact it comes apart in the proper stages and houses the lunar module within it is amazing. Not only is it a great (if not one of the greatest) models of a Saturn V, it’s also a wonderful teaching tool to show how each stage worked to propel the astronauts to the moon. When I saw that this was re-released I had zero hesitation to get another one to save for the future. It’s that great a set. And I’m happy to now have another one on the way that maybe will inspire my 5 year old daughter some day! Don’t hesitate!! Everyone who loves Lego and has an interest in the space program needs to own this set. Yes. It’s superb!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- November 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best re release everI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThank you Lego for the releasing this amazing set. I wanted to get it way back in 2017 but I kept putting it iff until it was retired and have regretted not getting it every since. I seen they where re releasing it and I leapt with joy. The set is huge nearly 40 inches tall. It is accurate to the smallest detail which to do in Lego isn’t easy so my hats off to the designers. Amazing build with lots of unique building techniques to get the cylindrical shape. This set is great for Afols or children as it is great to display and can have a place as a play set just a little more delicate than most other play sets. All in all amazing set and an amazing moment of brilliance to decide to bring it back I’m sure I’m not the only fan who missed it the first time around and are thankfully to get it this time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- November 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set released again.nsaxfile | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo glad this set was released again as it will give others a chance to own this set for a good price. I bought this set first time around and really enjoyed the build. It’s very impressive when finished and looks great on display. Highly recommended for Lego fans and Apollo era fans as well. Everyone should own and build this set.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- November 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Resurrection So FarBabyDog | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI know that a lot of greedy eBay resellers will now be stuck with lots of 21309 that they can't shift for £100 profit, but that's just tough! So many people missed out on this set as the fleecers were clearing them out everywhere, meaning that those that wanted to build one had to wait for a restock or pay inflated prices. Lego... This is an amazing set for the price and you will sell millions. Please make it available everywhere for at least 10 years, like the 10220 VW T1 Camper Van. Don't worry, you'll sell all that you make easily! At last, I have a chance to buy another one - thank you! Oh... Can you please remake WALL-E too, as I'd like to pay £49.99 for one, not £150. Please crack down on greedy eBay resellers, I'm pretty sure that you can do this. Lego is expensive enough as it is, without honest buyers being fleeced on eBay!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V