- LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
LEGO® Iconic Brick CalendarLEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar4.35520.
Never lose track of the date with this cool LEGO® calendar, perfect for any office, kitchen, bedroom or hallway. Build the chunky number cubes and display them on the special stand with minifigure, turning them every day to show the correct date.
- Includes 4 buildable number blocks, display stand and a minifigure.
- Turn the blocks around each day to show the correct date.
- Calendar displayed on stand measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 12th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0More fun with mods (and pants)RAF207 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot a hard build at all, but I didn't like how the blocks were green/lime and red/orange so I spent some time making a few modifications. No two numbers have the same color. 0,1,2 are in green, red, orange, and lime 3 is in green and orange 4,5,6,7,8 are in lime and red (Another reviewer has a mod for the 7/8 and I used that as well and the green 1 has an extra green flat tile on it, see pictures) Then the dice are as follows (from step 14 on): D1: Red 6, lime 8, red 7, lime 1, green 0, green 2 D2: Lime 4, orange 3, lime 5, orange 1, red 0, red 2 D3: red 5, green 3, red 4, green 1, lime 2, lime 0 (swap steps 34 and 35, see picture) D4: lime 7, red 8, lime 6, red 1, orange 0, orange 2 I would have given more stars, but it's frustrating that my office worker has no pants. Hopefully yours fares betterDecember 12, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceLooks like maybe your minifig forgot to do laundry! If his pants aren't caught in the packaging, or maybe hiding somewhere on the floor, it's easy to request a replacement piece. Just head over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
- January 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool, functional set. Few improvements recomendedcreativehack | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove my perpetual calendar and it sits proudly on my desk at work (clean desk policy but, so far it's yet to be removed) I did make a couple of small modifications to the official build instructions though, which I've detailed in the accompanying pics. There are a number of of colour-coded tiles used on some of the cube faces and it took my a moment to work out their purpose, basically to provide a level cross-section for the cube to sit on when that face is down in the tray. With that in mind I found a couple of the the "1" faces could use an extra tile to complete the line of three, giving it more flexibility on the angle the cube can sit whilst remaining level. Also, I didn't like the shape of the "7" used. Top crossbar then a two stud tile down from the right side. I switch the two stud tile for a pair of singles, one white, one colour coded to give the diagonal a better shape (IMO). To achieve this for both "7" I did need to reconfigure the "8" on the red/orange cube as without this change, there weren't enough white single tiles.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
- April 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool Work Calendar - Need Lady Figure tooslowputter | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to add some color to my desk. It looks great and whimsical, a fun way to start the day. But I am sad that it came with a business suited man :( I wish it also came with a business lady as a option for display.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
- November 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeLegoK1d | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood product. Easy to build but kept me quiet for half hour! I agree with previous reviews regarding number aesthetics, and took advice on adapting the number 7. The number 9 doesn't quite look right but after many attempts to change it, I decided to stick with the original instructions. Will take pride of place on my desk next to my LEGO desk tidy!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar