- LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
Never lose track of the date with this cool LEGO® calendar, perfect for any office, kitchen, bedroom or hallway. Build the chunky number cubes and display them on the special stand with minifigure, turning them every day to show the correct date.
- Includes 4 buildable number blocks, display stand and a minifigure.
- Turn the blocks around each day to show the correct date.
- Calendar displayed on stand measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
96% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- December 2nd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0More fun with mods (and pants)RAF207 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot a hard build at all, but I didn't like how the blocks were green/lime and red/orange so I spent some time making a few modifications. No two numbers have the same color. 0,1,2 are in green, red, orange, and lime 3 is in green and orange 4,5,6,7,8 are in lime and red (Another reviewer has a mod for the 7/8 and I used that as well and the green 1 has an extra green flat tile on it, see pictures) Then the dice are as follows (from step 14 on): D1: Red 6, lime 8, red 7, lime 1, green 0, green 2 D2: Lime 4, orange 3, lime 5, orange 1, red 0, red 2 D3: red 5, green 3, red 4, green 1, lime 2, lime 0 (swap steps 34 and 35, see picture) D4: lime 7, red 8, lime 6, red 1, orange 0, orange 2 I would have given more stars, but it's frustrating that my office worker has no pants. Hopefully yours fares betterDecember 12, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceLooks like maybe your minifig forgot to do laundry! If his pants aren't caught in the packaging, or maybe hiding somewhere on the floor, it's easy to request a replacement piece. Just head over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
- March 7th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool, functional set. Few improvements recomendedcreativehack | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove my perpetual calendar and it sits proudly on my desk at work (clean desk policy but, so far it's yet to be removed) I did make a couple of small modifications to the official build instructions though, which I've detailed in the accompanying pics. There are a number of of colour-coded tiles used on some of the cube faces and it took my a moment to work out their purpose, basically to provide a level cross-section for the cube to sit on when that face is down in the tray. With that in mind I found a couple of the the "1" faces could use an extra tile to complete the line of three, giving it more flexibility on the angle the cube can sit whilst remaining level. Also, I didn't like the shape of the "7" used. Top crossbar then a two stud tile down from the right side. I switch the two stud tile for a pair of singles, one white, one colour coded to give the diagonal a better shape (IMO). To achieve this for both "7" I did need to reconfigure the "8" on the red/orange cube as without this change, there weren't enough white single tiles.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
- December 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Adult's gift for his FatherAdult | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendGot this for my Dad. He's getting older and he's never been a huge lego fan, but this is something he can use even if he's not interested in legos. He had fun putting it together (I helped), his wife had fun watching him put it together and really liked the idea of a daily calendar. Took under an hour to create, and was a good activity for the three of us. Good present. As for feedback to lego: -Kit and instructions were great. Was really happy that i was able to peek at the instructions ahead of time by downloading them from this site so i could see what a great kit this was. Thanks. -Wish this, and your other "practical" lego sets, had their own category. Like a section for lego gifts for people that aren't into legos. This, the picture frame kits, the chess set, Ruler and so forth. They're really scattered across the web store. -This feedback form's "who did you purchase this for?" doesn't list parents as an option. Nor siblings. I bought this for my dad. I also got one for my little brother and yet another for my mother, but only my dad has had a chance to open his. -"Product Recommendation" 's search function doesn't work and the search everything doesn't list everything. I recommend: #40174 Lego Iconic Chess Set, #5005107 Lego Buildable Ruler, and #40173 Lego Iconic Picture Frame.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
- February 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get two!Chorna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I bought two of these and made one a calendar and one a “day of the week”. Love it.Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar