Gear up and take the super-stylish LEGO® Speed Champions version of LaFerrari for a spin! This race-ready, buildable vehicle features all the cool details of Ferrari’s iconic hybrid sports car. Check the removable wheels with the wrench and attach the unique wheel trims. Then jump in the driver’s seat, wait at the starting lights and accelerate away! Includes a driver minifigure with assorted accessories.
- Includes a driver minifigure with assorted accessories
- LaFerrari features a removable windscreen, driver’s cockpit, removable wheels, unique wheel trims and authentic Ferrari details
- Starting lights feature translucent red, amber and green elements
- Driver’s racing suit features Ferrari decoration
- Accessories include a helmet and a wrench
- Check the wheels with the wrench
- Remove the windscreen to place the minifigure in the cockpit
- Watch the start light and speed away!
- Race against your friends’ LEGO® Speed Champions cars
- LaFerrari measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Starting lights measure over 2” (6cm) high and under 1” (1cm) wide and 1” (2cm) deep
92% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- December 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE LEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!cisnal17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI went to Palisades Mall for Christmas shopping and was curious about Lego. I am 41 and never thought this hobby was going to be for me. When I walked in the Lego store, I was memorized. The customer service was outstanding. Since I never built a Lego I asked for assistance. The sales rep was very informative and showed me the speed champions line. Right away I fell in love with the Ferrari. It was so easy to built. During the entire process I was so focused. I fell in love with the building I am going back to buy the entire collection. Since I love picture taking, I had to take a set of professional pictures of this set I built for the first time. All my friends and even people I do not know are asking me in Social Media. Do not think about it and get it, you will have no regrets. This is to tell you, Lego has no age limit.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LaFerrari
- November 27th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOnce I saw this set I knew I had to have it being a lover of Ferrari. As far as the closeness to the real car I have no idea. The overall build was fairly easy all except the fact that it had lots of stickers and with a broken arm they were hard to put on with a single hand. The car looks really good and the racing light thing adds a lot of play ability to the set. The wheels have a lot of friction so it won't roll easily. It will roll two feet on tile if pushed firmly. It is also hard to turn side to side. The car is very strong through. Over all the look of the set is awesome, but the play part is a big letdown due to the wheels.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LaFerrari
- August 22nd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great but not GreatI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe car was very nice and looked very realistic and the size was very good. The minifigure had an excellent spot in the cockpit. The sides of the car were very nicely built however, the set has some issues;there are too many stickers that are too small and should have been printed on the brick. It was very hard to put the cockpit on the car because it kept falling off. Because of the new rubber for the wheels, there was a lot of friction which made the car hard to roll. The tire spokes were very nice though. Overall, this set was good for display but not for play.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LaFerrari
- March 4th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of potential for these kits.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been excited since I heard about these sets as LEGO cars are my favorite builds. This set and the other cars in the series are fairly easy builds and are enjoyable to piece together. One thing to note is that these kits all have a lot of stickers and younger builders may need help in applying them neatly. The builds are solid and should stand up to a decent level of play, but I suspect adult collectors will be choosing to display these. Overall they look good. One of the really cool features are the changeable wheel styles. Each car comes with two hub types to choose for the wheels. Hopefully this will mean more options should there be further releases in this theme. The only real gripe I have is that the designers stuck to a "six wide" limit which ultimately leaves the cars more boxy looking than their real life counterparts. Had they designed these as "eight wide" they could have been much more accurate, but I imagine at a significantly higher price point. As they are, these are great sets for the money but I would have liked to see the Ferrari truck include two racers. The Porsches are the best looking of the sets in my opinion.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LaFerrari
Shop more like this: