Lead the First Order into battle with buildable and highly posable Kylo Ren. Featuring a real cloth cape and robe, Ren's special Lightsaber and wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function, epic Star Wars battles are never far away.
- Buildable and highly posable Kylo Ren figure features a real cloth cape and robe, Ren’s special Lightsaber and wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out exciting combat scenes with this iconic character from the blockbuster Star Wars™: The Force Awakens movie.
- Figure stands over 10” (26cm) tall.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- February 15th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"I will finish, What you started"Robster | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build isn't that complicated, but once finished, it looks great. The details on Ren's mask are brilliant, with the marks and dents making it very realistic. The helmet is more in proportion to the body than the minifigure is, which is great. The print on Kylo's torso is nice. The lightsaber hilt is a darker pearl grey than on the previous buildable figures, for it is quite dark in the film. He has great poseability and balance, so much so that you can make him karate kick his opponents in the face, or even a Matrix lean. The thigh is grey, and the back of it is uncovered (when the cape is lifted up), so it does not look that aesthetically pleasing. It could have been improved if that thigh piece was black. Also, Kylo has 86 pieces and is £5 more expensive than Rey, who has 84 pieces. This may be due to the fact that the lightsaber piece or the torso is more expensive to manufacture, or is expected to be more popular.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kylo Ren™
- January 14th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good figure.TashaandDaniel | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first heard of this figure,I was like meh, I'll want to see the movie first to get a feeling for Kylo Ren's character. Boy did he deliver! Star Wars has given us a truly developed, flawed, very human villain. I see a lot of my self in that character, do to his personality. As a sufferer of borderline personality disorder, I understand how easily emotions can shift in a millisecond. Honestly, Kylo is a better character than Vader, the Emperor,and Darth Maul. All that being said, this figure let me down a little. I'll start with the aesthetic problems. #1 the fabrics. Lego should have incorporated his true cape. They just threw in vader's cape and called it a day. In the film it's more like a sash than a true cape. I ended up putting the cape on Luke, raising my opinion of that figure by a lot. Along with the cape, the bunched up cloth around Kylo's neck should have been included. The Skirt around Kylo's waist in the film is missing in the figure. The one they included only covers the front of his legs. and the most important fabric piece that's missing is of course. His hood. He needs his hood. #2 The thigh pieces. The thigh pieces for some reason are grey when they should have been black. Aesthetically, it's rather unpleasant. If the skirt had been included it wouldn't have been a problem. Those were my only real problems with the figure. I really like the 10 inch height of the figure Honestly I thought the action feature would in interfere with the articulation and would be a huge problem for me. But I was wrong. It's a fun feature. The joint is tight, so the articulation is spared any hindrance. Congrats, it's really awesome. You guys did a good job. Other toy companies should take some pointers from Lego.I'm a pose and display kind of guy, so I was not disappointed. Honestly the only things bothering me are the fabrics. If you guys were to rerelease this figure fully properly clothed. I could see this being a $45-$50 figure and I'd preorder it immediately. And I think you could also do the same with the Vader figure. Aesthetics are important and I think you guys could draw even more adult collectors like me, if you would incorporate them a bit better. Thank you.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kylo Ren™
- January 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Master of the Knights of RenJediFury | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this set is great. The model itself is a phenomenal representation of Kylo Ren's actual character. I like the inclusion of two cloth pieces, and the skirt-like one is great to get. Well worth the money. Great addition to my collection of the bad-guy characters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren™
- December 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Master of the Knights of RenJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe new range of Star Wars The Force Awakens build-able figures is superb and I think the designs and proportions have been improved over the first range. This Kylo Ren build-able figure is amazing, with extreme attention to detail and is completely movie accurate. The build is quite straightforward, although it's not like building 'normal' Lego and is more like Technic. I think the proportions are very good and nothing looks too large or small (compared to the first range where Darth Vader's head looked slightly too small). Kylo Ren's helmet is a fabulous piece with loads of detail, even the scratches and dents have been captured, and is completely movie accurate. His lightsaber is also amazing! If you've seen the film then you'll know that the cross-guard isn't for cutting the user's fingers off but actually has a use in combat. The main part of the lightsaber is made of rubbery plastic whilst the cross-guard is two pieces made of plastic. It's very durable and would stand up to playing lightsaber duels. Ren's cape and robes are made from felt and are great quality. An important part is that Ren's cape actually looks like he's wearing it, unlike Darth Vader's cloak from the first range which hangs off him limply. The cloak and robes really finish off the character and are exactly as the movie. The pose-ability of this figure is almost limitless, so you can pose him just as you want or when playing can re-enact many scenes from the film. A cool little play feature is that you can spin Ren's lightsaber hand using a turn-able piece on his back. It's a well thought out feature and works really well. It adds to the fun and pose-ability of the figure. I think the Kylo Ren build-able figure is truly amazing and if you're wondering which figure to get first - I would start with Kylo Ren. A must have for any Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren™
Shop more like this: