Command your own LEGO® Star Wars 75206 Jedi & Clone Trooper battle pack with this fun building set, featuring 2 Lightsaber-wielding Jedi Masters, 2 Clone Troopers with stud blasters and a speeder with stud shooters and rotating wingtip guns.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Ki-Adi Mundi, Barriss Offee and 2 Clone Troopers.
- Features a speeder with opening canopy and space for a Clone Trooper inside, 2 stud shooters and rotating guns on the wingtips.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters for the Clone Troopers and 2 Lightsabers.
- Speeder measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- April 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Timing...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like how LEGO is releasing sets from all eras on a regular basis. I was very much looking forward to a pair of Phase I clone troopers and these two particular jedi. All four minifigs are really nice as usual, so no let down there. I didn't really care too much about the build in the first place, but it's a bit nicer than you might expect from the photo. The parts it contains are quite useful, however, especially the glass section. All in all, this is a pretty good one. I appreciate the figure selection, and the fact that you haven't missed the chance to still build a clone wars era army.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jedi™ and Clone Troopers™ Battle Pack
- April 13th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0More Clone Battle Packs!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm SO excited that there is another clone trooper battle pack. Not excited about the TWO jedi. Ordinarily, I'd be pleased to get Barriss and Ki-adi-Mundi in a set, but not in a battle pack. These are designed to be bought in bulk, and if not, at least more than one. But with two named minifigs (one of which used to be exclusive to the 2011 Geonosian Starfighter), I'm a little disappointed that you only get two clones per battle pack. Three would have made it much better, if not three and a commander or lieutenant or something. Other than the minifigures (which are exceptional with printing and detail and such), the build is nice, not exactly a picturesque vehicle (especially from the back) and never seen in the CW or Episodes II or III, but it's a ncie build. The stud shooters on the vehicle don't look very nice, and they would have done better with a different style gun, but overall not bad. (not a fan of the wing-cannons being on top of the wing, instead of underneath, either.) Overall the battle pack is good, I'm just excited to get more clones (I already bought two). The build is pretty easy, and the wings fold almost all the way up (if you remove the white 2x2 tiles they would). Overall, this battle pack is worth getting one - maybe two - of, but not more than that unless you're desperate for clones.April 16, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! It's glad to hear that you're excited to see more Clone Troopers; I'll pass your feedback along to our designers! Battle Packs are a great way for LEGO® fans to add to their minifigure collections. While some packs can help you beef up your army, others - like this set, or 75167 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike™ - are designed to give fans the chance to grab some awesome and uncommon minifigs all in one go.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jedi™ and Clone Troopers™ Battle Pack
- April 16th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0'Begun the Clone War has...'I would recommend this to a friend!As with all battle packs fans just want the minifigures and 75206 doesn't disappoint. Ki Adi Mundi has only appeared once before and that was as a Clone Wars minifigure with very big eyes. This version is based on Attack of the Clones and looks brilliant, with exceptional torso printing. Jedi Padawan Barriss Offee is brilliant, especially the new skirt piece. There's great face printing to represent her markings and a realistic pale green is used. The Clone Troopers are probably what will attract fans most as they aren't given a specific rank so are perfect for army building. The mini-build speeder isn't particularly interesting and as so few pieces are devoted to it feels as if it has voids. It doesn't even have handlebars to pose a minifigure controlling it. This is a great battle pack including some of the most obscure Jedi, although it would be nice to see a Separatist battle pack to go with this one.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jedi™ and Clone Troopers™ Battle Pack
- April 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value for money, great for collectorsI would recommend this to a friend!Very well designed set and I'm glad Lego is moving toward providing battle packs that are more than just for army-building but for getting some exclusive minifigures that were only previously available in large, expensive sets. The design of the vehicle is clearly inspired by previous Lego Star Wars Republic Gunships and a neat play feature addition for kids. I only wish Lego would also include the old, minifigure-scale blasters in addition to these stud-shooters. The stud-shooters may be great for play but for adult fans of Lego, it doesn't look good when displaying.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jedi™ and Clone Troopers™ Battle Pack