Imperial Troop TransportImperial Troop Transport4.4595537.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over $85.*
Track down the rebels on planet Lothal with the armored LEGO® Star Wars™ Imperial Troop Transport battle pack. Issue your Stormtroopers with stud shooters, load them up and get ready to deploy. If they come under attack, jump onto the roof and fire the dual flick missiles from the turret to send the rebels running for cover! Includes 4 Stormtrooper minifigures with assorted weapons.
- Includes 4 Stormtrooper minifigures with assorted weapons
- Imperial Troop Transport features a dual flick missile turret and space for 4 Stormtroopers and their weapons
- Also includes extra ammunition
- Weapons include 4 stud shooters
- Load up the troops and track down some rebels
- Man the turret and fire the flick missiles
- Store the extra ammunition in the storage box with handles
- Expand your LEGO® Star Wars collection with this great battle pack
- As featured in the Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series
- Imperial Troop Transport measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 9th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Decent troops lacks in transportScorpion1863 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo right away let me say I agree it's a good pack for building up your empire troops but the transport doesn't feel right. It seems the transport is a little under scale, however I do realize it's an accessory to the troops. But it doesn't have a pilot spot and the troops are exposed to blaster fire especially with the instructions wanting them to stand. My first couple problems with that are, among a few, I don't watch the Rebels show so I don't know what they mean when they say troop transport, I thought maybe landing craft/drop ship but maybe rather an on the ground APC? Either way it doesn't feel "Empire" meaning they use advanced tech aka ATAT, ATST, and Star Destroyers, not likely gonna use any form of unarmored craft. So it's good if you want the storm troopers but even then they have the dreaded stud shooters with you guessed it... Extra studs and a compartment for them. Good way to make a mess and use up pieces, I would have liked to see for a few more bucks in price that they bolster it some to give it more armor or a pilot spot or even take away the stud compartment and make it more natural for seating then standing. Not to mention when standing, their helmets block the flick fire missiles and the description says that someone can hop up on top to fire the missiles but there's no real viable spot for a guy not to mention even more of a sitting duck. So I recommend it solely for the troops, feels like a mini version of what would be a bigger vehicle but combined with a booster pack.September 16, 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. We also agree that battle packs are the best way to build your troops. This set is from Rebels Cartoon, the transport is a Y-4 Raptor-Class Transport that was a military shuttle manufactured by Incom Corporation. The goal of our design team is to make our sets as close to accurate from the cartoons or movies depicting that particular figure or vehicle. We are always looking for ways to improve we will pass along your feedback to our awesome Star Wars design team. Thank you again for your review.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Imperial Troop Transport
- March 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun, Engrossing Build.pandalpaca | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I received this as a gift for my birthday, and I loved it. It's fairly straight forward, but there is a lot to do. It definitely takes advantage of many techniques and has some really cool pieces. I also love that it came with four Storm Troopers, because I can always use more! There is a lot going on here, and it is very sturdy and would hold up to play very well. Overall, the build was really enjoyable, never monotonous, and the final product is wonderful. It looks very simple, and it isn't difficult to do, but there are a lot of bricks inside of it and I think that's really cool.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Troop Transport
- November 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Imperial Troop Transportscaryjerry615 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSince the release of this set I have probably purchased 6 or 7 because of how great of an army builder it is. It's great to be able to get 4 regular stormtroopers in a cheap set, and I wish Lego would do this more with other minifigures like regular clone troopers. Minifigures: In this set you get 4 of the same stormtrooper minifigure. These troopers look very nice and have good printing throughout the whole figure that accurately portraits the stormtroopers you see on Star Wars Rebels. Each trooper comes with a stud shooter blaster that can shoot a stud when the mechanism is pressed. I have always despised these blasters, as they just don't look very good or Star Wars accurate to me, but if you are buying for a younger person this probably won't make a difference. The Imperial Troop Transport: The set itself is very small compared to the Imperial Troop Transport we see in Star Wars Rebels. In the show this transport has cockpit that can fit atleast 4 people, a troop holding area that probably holds a dozen troopers, and prisoner holding cells on the exterior. However with this set there is no cockpit to put figures, no troop holding area inside, and the exterior prison areas are instead where your supposed to put the stormtroopers as they ride on the transport. The middle area is used to hold a crate with extra studs for the stud shooting blasters, and it easily slides in and out of the transport. I do like that the transport can actually hold all 4 stormtroopers, as most of the time with these battle packs you can only fit 1 or 2 figures in the actual set. Price: This set has the latest $12.99 price tag for battle pack type sets. This isn't that bad of a price considering this set contains 141 pieces. Conclusion: Overall this is a great set to get if you are looking to get a bunch of stormtroopers. As I stated in the beginning, I have purchased many of this set, allowing me to have quite a few stormtroopers. The troop transport isn't very accurate to the show, but is pretty well built for how small of a set this is. I do hope that sometime soon Lego decides to do a bigger version of the Imperial Troop Transport that is more accurate to what we see in Star Wars Rebels. I would definitely recommend this set if you are interested in Star Wars Rebels, or just looking for a cheap way to get stormtroopers.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Troop Transport
- November 9th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great setMineninja | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set at the Lego store recently and I am very pleased. It is a good build with great minifigs. Minifigures. This set comes with four Stormtroopers.Which is awesome. This is the only battle pack that comes with only stormtroopers. Each trooper has a stud shooter. Stud shooters are ok but would prefer they come with the normal blasters. Build. This set was fun and easy to build. Pros and cons Pros 1. Four Stormtroopers. 2. A very good "army builder" set. 3. The carrier has room for all the Stormtroopers. Cons 1. Too many stud shooters 2. Carrier smaller than the real thing.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Troop Transport