Mark 20 years of LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys with this 75262 Imperial Dropship – 20th Anniversary Edition! This minifigure-packed building toy features a reinterpretation of the original 7667 Imperial Dropship from 2008 and features an opening cockpit, detachable troop transport platform at the back and weapon storage clips. This building toy comes with 4 LEGO Star Wars minifigures plus a bonus reproduction Han Solo minifigure from 2000 on a detachable display stand.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures for creative play: 3 Stormtroopers, a Shadow Trooper and bonus 20th anniversary Han Solo on a detachable display stand.
- Features an Imperial Dropship construction toy set with an opening cockpit for the Shadow Trooper to sit, a detachable platform at the back for the Stormtroopers and clips to store their weapons.
- Weapons include 4 stud blasters for the troopers and Han Solo's original blaster.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle is a reinterpretation of the 7667 Imperial Dropship from 2008 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars construction playset for builders of any age.
- The Stormtroopers and Shadow Troopers have a new-for-April-2019 helmet design.
- Original Han Solo minifigure is a faithful reproduction from 2000 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector centerpiece.
- Play out exciting building-brick adventures from the Star Wars™ universe.
- Imperial Dropship building toy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great remake. Good for old fans as well as new.Psal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Overall a great set. The newer dual molded helmets on the stormtroopers look particularly great. The dropship is also slightly better than the old one and doesn't wiggle like the old one. The only gripe I have is with the helmets shape near the neck of the figure. The old helmets looked a little better near the mouth as the helmet curved down more naturally, while the new one takes a sharp 90 degree angle down. The helmet is also even more restrictive in its movement than before. However this is barely noticeable unless you pay proper attention to it from the sides and try to shake the helmey about during play. Because the helmet is much better detailed along with the figures now having leg printing similar to the older sandtroopers, as well as just having an updated look in general. A good set for collectors and kids, as the set looks good on display and has some playability with the dropship The Han solo figure is also a nice touch and will definitely be a must have for collectors.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0imperial dropshipguzzy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!first of all, anyone staying away from this set because of the new stormtroopers, i had felt the same way, i didnt like the new design. i was really mad because this is the first stormtrooper battlepack since i have been a star wars fan and i didnt like the new version. then i came across a video on you tube of a comparison of our old favorite and the new one. i watched it and suddenly, i realized that the new one was actually pretty good. so go find one of those videos and you just might change your mind about the new kid. anyways, on to the set. i have a big problem with battle packs and that is that there are no blasters, only stud shooters. with these new battle packs all you end up getting is 4 guys, a little speeder, and no blasters. you have to supply them on your own. thankfully, i have a large collection, with many blasters, but for new fans, it will be hard to make an army. PLEASE lego, give our regular blasters back. id buy more battle packs. hint. hint. the new stormtroopers are cool, and i like the shadow trooper as well. the old han solo is plain AWESOME and is a nice addition to my unique minifigure collection. the price is a bit steep, but you do get 5 minifigures. this set is good for those of us who want empire era stormtroopers and han is a nice addition. thumbs up if you want the lord of the rings sets released again.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, okay-ish priceRockOpera | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really good recreation of the old Stormtrooper battle-pack that a lot of people probably have nostalgia for, including myself. I think it recreates this set accurately with a much nicer build, but the price of twenty dollars is a bit steep. The Han Solo figure is cool, but its really not worth the extra five dollars, especially if you're buying multiples of this set, as many people will probably do. Overall, 4/5, really great set but could be priced better.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Definitely good to have!XYBricks2 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very impressed with this new Imperial Dropship. I never had the 2008 original version, but now I wish I did! The shuttle itself is a neat little craft to use in a MOC or a battle, and it is completely unique to LEGO Star Wars. The dropping feature is a handy thing to have, and it’s too bad this ship wasn’t in a movie- it would’ve been killer in combat. The new duel molded Stormtrooper helmets are cool, but I still think I prefer the Rogue One troopers better. The Shadow Trooper is also very intimidating, and I might put a different pilot in the shuttle to see him more in battle. Plus, that 20th anniversary Han Solo minifigure is extremely cool to have, but sadly jacks the price up to $20. Luckily, I found this set at Target for $13 and bought two since it was such a good deal for the new style troopers, Shadow Troopers, and Han Solo. I’d recommend buying two or three to have some of these nice troopers if you find them on sale like me. Have fun and keep building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition