Mark 20 years of LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys with this 75262 Imperial Dropship – 20th Anniversary Edition! This minifigure-packed building toy features a reinterpretation of the original 7667 Imperial Dropship from 2008 and features an opening cockpit, detachable troop transport platform at the back and weapon storage clips. This building toy comes with 4 LEGO Star Wars minifigures plus a bonus reproduction Han Solo minifigure from 2000 on a detachable display stand.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures for creative play: 3 Stormtroopers, a Shadow Trooper and bonus 20th anniversary Han Solo on a detachable display stand.
- Features an Imperial Dropship construction toy set with an opening cockpit for the Shadow Trooper to sit, a detachable platform at the back for the Stormtroopers and clips to store their weapons.
- Weapons include 4 stud blasters for the troopers and Han Solo's original blaster.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle is a reinterpretation of the 7667 Imperial Dropship from 2008 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars construction playset for builders of any age.
- The Stormtroopers and Shadow Troopers have a new-for-April-2019 helmet design.
- Original Han Solo minifigure is a faithful reproduction from 2000 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector centerpiece.
- Play out exciting building-brick adventures from the Star Wars™ universe.
- Imperial Dropship building toy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- April 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great remake. Good for old fans as well as new.Psal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Overall a great set. The newer dual molded helmets on the stormtroopers look particularly great. The dropship is also slightly better than the old one and doesn't wiggle like the old one. The only gripe I have is with the helmets shape near the neck of the figure. The old helmets looked a little better near the mouth as the helmet curved down more naturally, while the new one takes a sharp 90 degree angle down. The helmet is also even more restrictive in its movement than before. However this is barely noticeable unless you pay proper attention to it from the sides and try to shake the helmey about during play. Because the helmet is much better detailed along with the figures now having leg printing similar to the older sandtroopers, as well as just having an updated look in general. A good set for collectors and kids, as the set looks good on display and has some playability with the dropship The Han solo figure is also a nice touch and will definitely be a must have for collectors.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- April 12th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0imperial dropshipguzzy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!first of all, anyone staying away from this set because of the new stormtroopers, i had felt the same way, i didnt like the new design. i was really mad because this is the first stormtrooper battlepack since i have been a star wars fan and i didnt like the new version. then i came across a video on you tube of a comparison of our old favorite and the new one. i watched it and suddenly, i realized that the new one was actually pretty good. so go find one of those videos and you just might change your mind about the new kid. anyways, on to the set. i have a big problem with battle packs and that is that there are no blasters, only stud shooters. with these new battle packs all you end up getting is 4 guys, a little speeder, and no blasters. you have to supply them on your own. thankfully, i have a large collection, with many blasters, but for new fans, it will be hard to make an army. PLEASE lego, give our regular blasters back. id buy more battle packs. hint. hint. the new stormtroopers are cool, and i like the shadow trooper as well. the old han solo is plain AWESOME and is a nice addition to my unique minifigure collection. the price is a bit steep, but you do get 5 minifigures. this set is good for those of us who want empire era stormtroopers and han is a nice addition. thumbs up if you want the lord of the rings sets released again.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- April 3rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, okay-ish priceRockOpera | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really good recreation of the old Stormtrooper battle-pack that a lot of people probably have nostalgia for, including myself. I think it recreates this set accurately with a much nicer build, but the price of twenty dollars is a bit steep. The Han Solo figure is cool, but its really not worth the extra five dollars, especially if you're buying multiples of this set, as many people will probably do. Overall, 4/5, really great set but could be priced better.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- April 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Good Remake for an Already Good SetLegoLifetimeFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard Lego was remaking the iconic battle pack from 2008, I knew immediately I was going to buy it. I own three of the 2008 version, and it's one of my most favorite sets. I honestly didn't expect this set to be better than the older version, but I was wrong. Everything that was annoying about the old set (like how you couldn't store all the guns on the ship) was fixed in this updated version. Now, the platform doesn't swing around but is locked into the ship so it looks much better. There is space to store every gun as well. Speaking of the guns, they are my only complaint. I do not like the new bulky blasters that come with most battlepacks. I didn't expect this one to have them though, since it was $20 and a 20th Anniversary Set. Unfortunately, Lego decided to include them in this set. Though I have that one complaint, it doesn't take down my overall rating of this set. I would recommend buying it. It is good for display (it's sitting in my room right now) and it's good for play (I already took it for a test drive around the house, trust me, it's really playable).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition