Become a cargo master with the LEGO® Star Wars 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler. This detailed vehicle features an opening minifigure cockpit, platform underneath, rotating lifter arms for flight and landing modes, and movable hooks on the end for latching onto the included buildable cargo container with 4 blaster rifles inside. And with 5 LEGO minifigures, fans will love recreating action-packed battle scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story!
- Includes 5 LEGO® minifigures: Qi’ra, Val, Rio Durant and 2 of Dryden’s guards.
- Features rotating pylons with movable lifting hooks, an opening minifigure cockpit, side-mounted stud shooters and a platform underneath for carrying minifigures.
- Includes a buildable, opening cargo container with lifting beam.
- Load the container, hook it up and lift it away!
- Rotate the lifter arms for landing and flying modes.
- Weapons include 2 blasters, 3 blaster pistols and 4 rack-mounted blaster rifles inside the container.
- Combines with the 75215 Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes and 75217 Imperial Conveyex Transport for the ultimate high-speed train heist!
- Recreate exciting scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story!
- Imperial AT-Hauler measures over 4” (12cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 4” (21cm) wide.
- November 12th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Decent Build For A HeistI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPROS: Fairly fun build with some clever design aspects. The Solo sets in general seem to be giving a pretty good figure selection in each set and this was the case here too. All unique and good figures. The set has a decent part price value. For as complicated a build as it is this set is actually pretty darn good for the swoosh factor as well. CONS: Stickers. Additionally, I think they could have replaced the shipping container for an actual train car from the movie which would have added to the value when combining it with 75217.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial AT-Hauler™
- August 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rio!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set, whilst watching the film hoped Lego would make a version of this hauler ( and the conveyex!), as it plays quite a part in the heist section of the film. Sturdy when built, continues the bulky industrial look of the imperial vehicles in the movie.love the arms that swing down to pick up freight and there’s space for figures too. Very impressive all in all. The mini figures are great, Qi’ra is wearing a different outfit to other versions in the Hans speeder and new millennium falcon sets, Val has some very nice printing on torso and legs. Rio Durant, wow! Great printing and headpiece, plus his four arms, definitely a fave of mine. Then you get two ‘Drydens guards’, Decent headpieces and printing, One has a scar on his lip and snarling expression and is actually called aemon Gremm in the Solo book and database-sneaky Lego, he’s going to be so collectible! All in all a very nice set especially when paired with the conveyex and Beckett figure from the cloud riders set..Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial AT-Hauler™
- March 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Durable technic build with cool play featuresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been an avid Lego Star Wars collector for nearly a decade. I have long been tired of all the remakes of the OT vehicles so whenever a new vehicle comes along I eagerly await purchasing it before it's discontinued. The AT Hauler definitely fits into the unique Star Wars vehicle category. The aesthetic of the Lego set largely in white with Grey paneling for detail looks better than the source material in my opinion. I waited until it was discounted since the retail price is a bit inflated. I couldn't pass this up since I wanted to recreate the Solo train heist scene with the Cloud Swoop Bikes and Conveyex Transport both of which are equally superb. The function of the two arms that let's you pick up the train and cargo is very satisfying especially the weight of hauling stolen goods around! System fans might not be so enthralled since this is largely a technic build which makes this a really interesting experience to put together especially if you like the click sound technic elements make when put together! The system building is not as memorable and is largely centered on the shell of the vehicle. The mini figures provide a great assortment of side characters not seen in the other sets. Rio and Val are the standouts with amazingly detailed torso prints and the inclusion of the unique 2 armed molds on Rio. Looks great posed in landing mode and an amazing addition to any Star Wars vehicle collection especially paired with other Solo sets. The wonderful cast of mini figs in these sets is reason alone to complete the collection.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial AT-Hauler™
- November 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Pleased with this BuildBroast |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like that this set was completely different from the other sets I have built. It was unique and had very little similarities. This 7 bag system took me about 12 total hours, but I am also a very slow builder. Bag 1-3 had a lot of technic parts and it had me thinking that the build wasn't going to be as good as expected, but bag 4-7 really delivered and the set came together nicely. This is my 5th star wars set and my 7th lego set overall, and I am having so muchPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial AT-Hauler™