Give your young Harry Potter™ fan the chance to battle one of the most dangerous dragons in the wizarding world. The LEGO® Harry Potter 75946 Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge is a gift for kids filled with magical adventures. Anyone aged 8 and over will love helping Harry compete against rival students from other schools of magic, as they strive to retrieve the mysterious golden egg. But that's not all. There's a Hungarian Horntail dragon to defeat! With its moveable limbs and wings, it'll take quick-thinking wizardry to outmaneuver this ferocious beast. With 4 minifigures included, this Harry Potter LEGO dragon set will inspire endless imaginative adventures.
- Includes 4 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Harry Potter, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory and Viktor Krum, each with their own wand.
- This hot Harry Potter™ toy features a posable Hungarian Horntail dragon with flames in its mouth and movable limbs and wings, plus a buildable opening tent for the champions to wait their turn in the Triwizard Tournament, as seen in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ movie. All characters have wands, and inside the tent is a bed, 2 cups, a small shelf and potion bottle.
- Also includes Harry’s Firebolt racing broomstick, a rocky environment containing the golden egg, and a chain to attach the dragon.
- Hungarian Horntail with wings open measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide.
- The tent (closed) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (10cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- The tent (opened) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The dragon is fantasticPaulsdad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWatched the goblet of fire with my boy and saw this set in the local supermarket. It was an instant buy. The dragon is great but I would have loved to see it either cheaper without the tent for example or as a bigger, more expensive set with a bit of arena. So we built the arena ourselves.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge
- April 5th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0The dragon is HORRIBLEBaldvin59 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe dragon just looks “fat” or “weird” and the head is little and ugly. But the minifigures are great(: The tens is bit blocky but they capture the inside wery well, i would like some more minifigs or something more in the set...i am just buying the set for the minifigs But the set is fine.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge
- March 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love the Hungarian HorntailKyla | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt wasn't to hard, love the design small and good for travelling. My brother and I are Harry potter fans, love dragons and lego.❤Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge
- April 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A GREAT toy, a fair display modelHPfan15 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, I was a bit wary purchasing this set at first (judging from the 3.0 rating it started with on here), but I actually really like it! I debated over giving it 5 or 4 stars, but the value for the money is really good, and the champion minifigures are gorgeous, so I decided on a 5.0 rating It's very playable. The dragon isn't the most accurate representation, but it is extremely well-articulated, does not fall apart and is fun to play with. (I'm also assuming that LEGO did the articulated model because the budget for this set is smaller, and the moulded animals usually cost a lot.) The figures are awesome, and the gold egg is too. I love that we get all four champions in their dragon-gear (I've been using other dragons from different sets so each campion has his/her own dragon to fight. (You can also just change out some of the colors on this model to give yourself some variety.) Lastly, the tent. It's a little plain, but we get some nice furniture builds, and it is fairly accurate. It's a nice addition, especially because you can have Hermione, Dumbledore and Madame Maxime (from the other sets) interact with Harry and Fleur before the challenge. I would also recommend mixing this set with the Qudditch one (linked below). I believe the Quidditch field was used for this challenge in the books and movies. But the play features of the Quidditch towers mixed with the dragon give you a lot of ways for the dragon to terrorize the audience and for the champions to jump through and dodge the dragon. Overall, I think this is a really good value for the money and I would definitely recommend it! Again, I was really torn over whether to give this four or five stars, but because of the minifigures, and the reasonable price, I'm leaning towards 5.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge