The LEGO® Friends Heartlake Pizzeria has all the equipment needed to play at making and baking fresh pizza in the kitchen. Serve them out on the restaurant balcony, or use the phone to take orders then deliver them with Oliver on the scooter. There’s even a stand selling basil and tomato plants to happy customers. Includes two mini-doll figures.
- Build the best pizzeria in town and use the delivery scooter to feed Emma and Oliver’s hungry customers
- Includes Emma and Oliver mini-doll figures
- Pizzeria building measures over 5” high, 4” wide and 4” deep. Delivery scooter measures over 1” high, 2” long and 1” wide
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 289 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simply AstonishingLegoFan31 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis LEGO friends Heartlake Pizzeria is such a wonderful and creative set. It has many details and has a great designs. This is really worth to buy! :D I really enjoyed it so much!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 31 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake Pizzeria
- September 1st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice and easy, with quite some detailsMirana111 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterPurchased for my daughters, this is the first Lego Friends set we bought (received a few sets as gifts before) and we had fun assembling it. The vespa (delivery truck) is lovely and I enjoyed the kitchen details with all the accessories. We really loved handling the set. Maybe a bit pricey for its simplicity. 20-25$ would be a more appropriate price for its value. Yet this is a nice add-on to the Heartlake city ensemble.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake Pizzeria
- August 13th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nice!ThaliaX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy sisters and I really like this set! It's true that it is a bit small for a regular LEGO Friends restaurant, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. The accessories are very cute, and the colors and decorations of/on the building are really cute.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake Pizzeria
- June 7th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Okay SetEGP17 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis isn't the best set from the Friend's series. It is small, too small to get your hands inside and mess with the features. My little brother (7 years) had a hard time playing with the bottom half of the pizzeria without removing the top half. Once we removed the top floor it was a good play set. The accessories they give are nice. The decorations are average. For the retail price ($29.99) as of today (7 June 2017) I wouldn't buy it again. Maybe for $15- $18 I would, but it isn't an impressive Friend's Set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Heartlake Pizzeria