Let kids recreate their perfect school day at the Heartlake City School (41682). Within the beautifully styled building, kids can recreate the school day, hang out with friends, attend their favorite lessons and play the teacher.
Like a real school in miniature
Over this model’s 2 floors are a science lab with a microscope and a ladybug to study, as well as art, drama and music classrooms, the latter containing a chest of creative dress-up kit and a selection of instruments. Kids can hang with friends in a canteen that comes with tables and food accessories. There’s even a hallway with lockers and a trophy display.
Cool toys for kids who love real-life role play
The playset comes with 2 LEGO® Friends characters and a teacher figure, allowing kids to use their creativity to take lessons their way. Or they can look after the new boy Julian and show him around. LEGO Friends sets deliver an exciting build-and-play experience that lets kids act out their own real-life situations.
- Attractive 2-story Heartlake City School (41682) is brimming with creative details so kids can enjoy hours of fun recreating their perfect school day with LEGO® Friends Olivia.
- It comes 3 mini-doll figures to play with, including new boy Julian and a teacher figure. The model also has 3 classrooms to build and explore, as well as a canteen, lockers, restroom and school yard.
- This extensive LEGO® Friends playset offers hours of make-believe school fun. Packed with play starters, it’s great for solo building or for enjoying with family and friends.
- This 605-piece school gift delivers a rewarding building experience for kids aged 6+, making it the perfect Christmas or birthday present for youngsters who love to play out real-life stories.
- Measures over 6 in. (17 cm) high, 9 in. (25 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, and sits on a sturdy baseplate, making it an impressive stand-alone display.
- This LEGO® Friends set packs in lots of pretend school toys such as creative drama dress-up props, musical instruments, a ladybug to study under the microscope, plus brushes, paints and an easel.
- The dining table is hinged so that it swings out of the canteen, allowing kids to easily play out friendship stories during lunch recess.
- Introduce youngsters to the world of Heartlake City toys. They’ll find cool vehicles, realistic buildings and everyday heroes – perfect for kids who love to role-play the real world.
- New LEGO® toys meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® kids’ toys are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global standards, ensuring a safe and happy play experience.
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's awesome...LLong66 |I would recommend this to a friend!I received this, complimentary to try, in exchange for my honest review. All of the parts are numbered so it can easily be assembled, and it came with a detailed instruction booklet that is easily followed. It also came with stickers to make it more realistic. My granddaughter already loves building with legos, and this did not disappoint her. She especially loves school so this is a big hit with her. She is still in the process of assembling it, but she is loving it. The only negative I can say is how the box is made. I had to use a knife to cut into it to open it. It is strange how they constructed it without making it able to open and close back up, in case you want to disassemble it and put back for storing.Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City School
- July 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Created a lovely play experience for my daughterNina87 |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter has only just recently got into Lego after receiving a couple for her eighth birthday, this was the first large-scale project we have done together. It was such a lovely bonding experience for us both. We did build it in stages, purely due to time shortages That she was so excited looking forward to getting the next part completed every evening! The instructions are clear and easy enough to follow, she was able to correctly follow them by herself. The pieces are great quality And fit together really securely. I love the fact that the pieces are all in numbered bags, makes it a lot easier when looking for pieces and when doing its bit at a time like us. There is lots of stickers included, and the detailing on the finished project is so lovely! She loves that this is something you can have hours of playing with even after the initial fun of building. The three included characters are able to sit at the tables & there’s so many bits and pieces included to encourage creative play. A really fantastic set providing hours & hours of enjoymentPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City School
- July 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Friends Heartlake City School 41682nsl75 |I would recommend this to a friend!Fantastic Lego set with lots of scope for imaginative play . Good starter kit for new (or old) Lego fans. Assembly is manageable for ages 6+ due to 7 bags of Lego- one for each building section . Of course everyone wants to make Olivia, Marisa and Julian first. Some parts may need a little help for the younger age range from 6 years but as always instruction booklet is simple to understand ,well labelled and colourful . Especially like the music classroom and kitchen items and including the all important hand sanitizer in the bathroom. Lots of fun to build and even more fun playing with when completed.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City School
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatJessi |I would recommend this to a friend!Heart lake city has kept my 8 yr old daughter very occupied indeed. The instruction manual is clearly set out so my daughter had no problems following the step by step guide independently. The detail in the different rooms of the school building are well thought out. This would be a hit with boys and girls to do creative play.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City School